Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

Return

I want to return an item and the seller wrote me to first close the return case, then he would refund me. But if I close the case, I agree to not get help from eBay. Did someone else ran into this situation?

selling multiples of an item

I have someone who wants to buy 4 of an item that I have listed. I want to give a discount. How do they make sure they are getting the discounted price

Problems with a seller

I am having problems with a seller and I definitely need to talk to someone in customer service to help resolve the problem. Can someone please call me concerning this on going problem. I have been buying from Ebay for over 20 years.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rates.

I heard shipping rates are established by the "system". I just view 4 similar items and the shipping costs were $97.30, $64.50, $29.55, $6.77. Can't believe shippers and distances would make that much difference. Is this a scam??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offers (when highest bidder doesn't pay)

I can't seem to send a "second chance" offer. I complete the form, but it doesn't seem to work. When the highest bidder didn't pay, I cancelled the auction. For some reason, it automatically relisted, so I "ended" the new listing. I went back to the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors