Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why are my buyers being charged sales tax?

I sell coins and bullion from Oklahoma, and I noticed my buyers are being charged sales tax. Oklahoma doesn’t require sales tax on eBay purchases, so why are me sellers being charged? What can I do about it?

refunding labels

I recently started selling on eBay an I accidently purchased a $89.00 shipping label Thought I got it fixed an purchased the normal label for $7.00 looking at my funds eBay charged me for both and how can i cancel or get help fixing this

annoying google popup

how do i get rid of the annoying google pop up. i will never give my password to google or anyone else. I believe its likely a violation of ebay's terms , and its certainly a violation of common sense, so can you please get rid of the annoying google...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Arrived Damaged Return Denied

Hey, I bought a new drum set back in February. (Purchased on the 2nd, arrived on the 12th) The drums arrived damaged. I let the company know and they said they would replace the item. I waited a couple of days and reached out for information on the s...

So frustrated!

Buyer agreed to remove the negative feedback but he couldn't. I sent revision request but he did not see! Please help!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item has not recive

the buyer send the item to another adress thats why I have not recive it and the buyer has not get in contact with me

Most Marked as Helpful Authors