Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misrepresented Items

I bought some photography equipment: two wireless receivers and a trigger. One of the receivers has an adapter on it to connect to a light stand, but the adapter is on very tight. I'm concerned that twisting it will snap the plastic receiver. Having ...

ebay listing start date

It may be right in front of me and I can't see it... but how do I find out when an item was fist listed? in other words, How can I find out how long an item has been listed?

The 3 drafts I created last night have disappeared.

The 3 drafts I created last night have disappeared. I went back to draft list today to add the pics and it says 0 drafts. I have made thousands of drafts and never forget to click on "save for later" for each one. ANYONE ELSE JUST HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO...

Old order never arrived

Hi, If anyone can give me advice...I placed an order about a year ago from a seller I often purchase from so I didn't notice I never received a maternity order until I realized when I was scrolling through my purchases. My baby is already 7 months ol...

seller feedback removed

Why can sellers get feedback removed? I never go the correct item. The seller actually messaged me and said the wrong item would be arriving soon and to send it back. I have the proof from the post office that I did that and the seller never sent cor...

MAILING BIKE

What do I do …..I sold a bike on EBay …they set me up with USPSIT IS ALL BOXED AND READY TO SHIP BUT USPS SAYS THEY DO NOT TAKEPACKAGES THAT LARGE.I KNOW UPS TAKES THEM BUT THE POSTAGE WILL BE HIGHER AND I HAVE NOMAILING LABELI HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller deleting negative feedback

Hello. I have had a horrible experience with Seller on Ebay they sent me an item that arrived damaged and suggested to that I prove it was their item! I left negative feedback they blocked me and they keep sending me harassing emails. I have never se...

Charity is no longer recognized

Hello, Who can I contact on behalf of a charity which is no longer recognized on eBay.My sales have benefited this charity in the past. Now when I list; eBay states the charity is not recognized.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors