Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

zduńska wola, łódzkie, Polska

I received a note from an interested buyer of a magazine. They are from zduńska wola, łódzkie, Polska. He asked how much it would cost to ship it to him. I googled where this is located and its Poland. If I would be willing to do this, how do I send ...

potential customer wants an invoice

I have a 7-day listing (starting today) with a Best Offer option.A potential customer is requesting an invoice but hasn't placed a bid & says the Best Offer option is not working for him.What can I do?

Seller Feedback

Why is the seller only allowed to leave positive feedback about the buyer? Or is there a way to leave them negative feedback?Thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get Ebay to step in for me?

I tried to return a defective item. The seller said no, and I need to move on to the next step. I need ebay to step in, and all I do is get sent to help articles that do not help.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business Policies- shipping

I hope someone has an idea how to fix this Business Policy issue. I have several shipping policies set up. Since I only want to use eBay International Shipping (once known as Global Shipping) l have “Other international shipping” unchecked and in the...

Microdeposits

Hi. Was trying to find the microdeposits in my account but can't find them. Can they be asked to be set again?

Sad

you didn't find a seller that threatened me personally not against your standards that is SAD nice to know who I am doing business with now

Shipping fee issue.

I sold a large group of pins to a collector in China. After they made the purchase, they found more that they wanted, so I made a listing for those pins with Free shipping, thinking I would just add them into the other sale. I am showing I pay for sh...

Inside Ebay's camera

My husband's iphone camera is not searching the correct item. When he takes a picture of say a watch all sorts of items come up but not watches. The items that do come up do not even have anything to do with each other let alone a watch. Is anyone el...

Account put on Hold

My account has been put on hold, it says to call customer service, but I can't get a real person to talk to. It sends me a message that says if it's me sighning on to my account (which it is) there is nothing else to do but my account is still locked...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors