Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dell xps m2010

Hi,I'm looking for a DELL XPS M2010. Does anyone have a DELL XPS M2010 for sale??? Please contact me with price details..Kind regardsA.C.Yildiz

Ebay removed a buyer's account and canceled a purchase.

I sold an item early morning and received a message from ebay late evening stating that the order had been canceled and that the buyer's account had been removed due to an issue. They also stated to not contact or reply to any messages from him until...

Voided shipping label

HelloWhen will my voided shipping label be refunded? I purchased two shipping labels as the first one was created by accident. The item has been delivered. I am still waiting on a refund of the first shipping label that I voided and did not use. How ...

change account name

For many years i had a different user name with many reviews, A while back my user name changed and I lost all those reviews, Today I am starting a big salles campaign And I would like my o name of at least the reviews, please call me if this is conf...

High Bid- Item Not Won

From everything I can tell I had the high bid on an item last evening when the bidding closed, but it simply disappeared from my feed and wasn't added to my list of purchases. I went back via the link from an email and confirmed I had the high bid an...

Buyer made a purchase, I used the label from ebay. Buyer states item was delivered to wrong address.

Buyer made a purchase, I used the label from ebay. Buyer states item was delivered to wrong address. They are requesting ebay refund their money. What do I do? I have never had this happen. Ebay is saying they are going to refund them if I don't reso...

Access By A New Device message

I get this message after anytime I log in. The message says the log in is from the same time zone as ebay HQ. EBAY is telling me this is their servers and it is normal . Did not see this for over 20 years, so I am not buying this is normal. Ebay offe...

Payment

I’m trying to check out and pay for an item but my payment keep failing why can’t I check out, what’s wrong with my account?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't gotten paid

Hey how long do they usually hold your money? I just started two weeks ago selling and I've not received much . It keeps saying it's on hold and I had to give my social security number for verification

Bid

I need to know. If I win in a car by bidding,how much I have to pay. Suppose I win by bidding a car valu $1000, how much total I have to pay.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors