Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

costos de envio

alguien sabe como el envio sale sale mas economico pues aveces sale mas caro el envio que el articulo y si hay alguna forma de que me quede un poco mas de ganancia de miarticulo pues casi la mitad es para ebay es mucho trabajo para uno y muy poquita ...

Is this a scam?

I had a request to send an item along with apple gift card extra said he would be paying up front and shipping address would match what would be printed out from ebay. He explained he was overseas and would be shipped to cousin in Florida. He has rev...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Buyer selected" shipping

I'm new to selling on eBay and have listed a few items with a flat shipping rate (knowing what shipping service I will be using). One item has sold and it has a "buyer selected" shipping service. I don't recall ever giving the option, and this shippi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Goods

I bought a set of dewalt batteries from eBay. The batteries won’t hold a charge. I bought them to the dewalt service center, only to find out that they were counterfeit! Has anyone else had this issue? I feel as though I can’t trust eBay. I have made...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Trying to return a pair of axles which I bought from, and were shipped from the USA. Received them in 4 days. The seller wants me to return them to what looks like a bogus address in Hong Cong. This is the return instructions with the address.Next st...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Tax Refund

I am an International ebay buyer from Singapore, an Import Tax (GST) Collection country and my package was liable for GST so as usual I was charged by ebay on the amount during checkout.I paid in full to ebay via PayPal. Here is the issue, the seller...

Seller did not deliver. Kept my money

On October 15 purchased a bicycle repair tool from Kenzhai_73. 09-10663-79880. Never received it. Communication with seller produced only excuses delays, and stalling tactics. And now the seller says "This order has been more than 90 days, the refund...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is a scam.

I never received my product. I have a bogus tracking number. The package was never delivered. They never left a note stating they tried to deliver. Lies

Most Marked as Helpful Authors