Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Potential Safety Hazzard

I received an email from ebay regarding a possible Safety Hazard on some items I purchased awhile back. It just says go to the contact and help link, but I cannot find out how I need to proceed. Can anyone help me please?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

cancel an order seller said will not fit

I wanted to purchase air filters for my skid loader and ask seller if the ones he was selling would fit and he sent me an email and told me it will not fit, now the seller still wants me to purchase them. ebay wont cancel order?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping baseball bats

The listing system won't accept my package dimensions for baseball bats. I used 32x4x4. What dimensions are acceptable?

Resolved! seller going to lose his job

Hello, I bought an item from China, it arrived, it was bad. I contacted them they offered me $10.00 and to keep the item. I paid $120.00 for the item. I started a return with Ebay, now I get several emails a day from this company asking me to stop my...

Getting hold of an actual person at EBAY

Does anyone have a way to get hold of an actual person at Ebay?I have purchased numerous items via ebay but all of a sudden something was changed in my account and they are being shipped to an address I have not lived in for 20 years. More disturbing...

return a item witch does not work

This item is no longer listed in "My Purchases" it does not work. it is shown in Recently Viewed list. I need a refund. donpathop@gmail.com

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order was not as advertised

I ordered a kit from a seller, the kit arrived in a timely manner but one of the 4 pieces did not the proper markings on it to line up with the other 3 pieces. I have contacted the seller, via eBay to return the kit or the one piece that is not to sp...

Return

I bought an item and I can't return it because it doesn't appear in my purchase history.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors