Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I didn't received refund.

I didn't received the shoes and the case was closed, but I never received refund.there is no one to contact and talk with except AI and all the articles. so weird. what's going on about eBay?if so, I will stop not use eBay anymore. it like scam.

Product to Mexico

hi there i hope everthing is good my question is if I buy shoes here in USA and send it to address in Mexico please let me know ASAP tks best regards.

hand deliver a sold item

I prefer to hand deliver a sold item. The address of the buyer is within a reasonable distance and I would prefer not to ship it because it is fragile. I have had a buyer pick up furniture at my house so I assume it is possible to deliver too.

Offsite add fees

I’m finding offsite ad fees to be way too costly and not worth it anyone else? We already pay a ton of fees to begin with and it’s not getting easier but open to feedback and experiences

Charged all your funds for a shipping label

Hello, I sold my first item on ebay 5 days ago. It was a lego marvel set, I sold it for $135. It turns out I ended up paying $157 on the shipping label and cannot get my money back because the product was already delivered. Can anyone please explain ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors