Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping issue

Helloi I have seller that purchased an item but when he tries to pay he receives a message that seller does not ship to Illinois. He is not able to pay because of this issue. I have tried to cancel and revise listing but am not able to

I think I just purchased a fake bag

I believe I just purchased a fake bag, can I count on eBay authentication to catch it? I’m really worried since it was an impulse purchase and I never do that…I paid wayyy too much if it is a fake, and real suspicious how quick the seller shipped it ...

IMG_1731.jpeg

Unauthorized charity deduction

Why would there be an $85 charity deduction on something that I've sold when I'm not a charity and I've never authorized any charity donation for the three previous things that I sold yet on the most expensive one I somehow donated $85 which was neve...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud, scammed

I was trying to buy a RV, they gave me information, so I give them my numbers off giftcard. They sent me emails that were from ebay, got scammed oit of $1000.00

Received item after Refunded

I received an item after a refund was issued. I sent it back return-to-sender per sellers request. Our mail carrier to it back. Now the seller is asking for proof that we sent it back. The mail carrier did not provide a tracking #.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When will I be paid?

I sold an expensive item. Then my payment was put on hold. I had updated any information possible but it still says it is on hold no matter what I do. I can't seem to reach anyone. I do "contact us" but it just leads to dead ends. The virtual chat is...

server down?

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors