Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dodgy listings

Ebay help of no use OK, 2 listings135021006197 176324076687 Different sellers, Different areas in UK, same guitar and neck, one selling guitar body, other the neck, but same pictures used partially. The neck has a unique serial number, which is same ...

My HORRIBLE experience with this seller!

As you can see I have given this seller I have emailed the seller (4) time, with no response. I want to share (3) links which are videos of the the "collectable" dinosaur not working as it should. I also included a 4th link to show the sellers full d...

Shipping

I shipped him item. And it shows in transit. But then stopped it’s been over a week. What can I do? The buyer still has not received it.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold item lost in mail arrives after refund

I sold an item and shipped it. It moved around through the postal system for 18 days and the supplier asked for a refund, which I gave. Two days later the item arrived at the buyers house. The postal service is not going to give me the insurance for ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not responding to warranty claim

I bought an item last December that included a 1-year warranty from the seller. The item has failed, and I have been trying to contact the seller for instructions how to return the item for warranty service. The seller has not responded - it has been...

Cannot Edit Nor Remove Feedback That Has Been Posted?

I had a negative experience with a seller and posted feedback which apparently was attached to another seller. As soon as the seller reached out to me and I discovered the mistake I tried to remove or at least edit the review that I posted, but was u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was in an auction for a vehicle four months ago that Ebay found to be fraud and stopped the ad.

I was the highest bidder when Ebay closed the sellers fraudulent account and now the vehicle remains on my purchase history as unpaid. Eleven calls talking to a real person and they always say they will take action to remove. Their investigative depa...

Refund

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a refund? I ordered a pair of football boots and spoke with the seller and everything seemed fine - bought the item and the accepted but then cancelled and I got a notification that I would be refunded in 3-5...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns and refunds

Have part that I bought as a guest and it doesn't fit. Tried for refund but opted to receive another part after some conversation on line. They said I can keep part that dont fit and they will send me another if I send $30.00 to a specific paypal acc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors