Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was scammed by the seller

I was scammed by the seller that uses nickname Kapkanae-0. Looks like I wasn’t the only one who was scammed by him. Instead of the watch he was advertising, he sent me the fake plastic toy. I tried to contact ebay by phone but looks like it is missio...

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

i paid for shipping twice

today i sold an listing and the shipping charge was 4 dollars before i entered the weight of the product and when i hit save i accidentally purchased that label with the wrong information. since then ive bought a second, correct, label and dropped of...

Search bar for my listings

Hi, How do I add a search bar option when I am viewing all my listings so it is easier for me to search for my own listing?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Permanent suspension

I opened an eBay account and placed an item for sale on eBay. I received some bids but I was t interested. Now my account is permanently suspended. Anyone have any suggestions as to why my account has been suspended?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors