Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no help

ordered motor over 3/12 it now 4/16 all ebay does is keep extending my case i need the 103 dollars to get another one

Bidding and real time auction.

I was bidding on an item and watched the time run out . I was highest bidder when the time ended. When I returned to the site to pay for my purchase my highest bid which was 100.00 more than the auction ended at was beat by 5 dollars. I received no n...

Purchase history

My purchase history is empty. Bought many items over the years. When I go to buy again, it shows many of the items I purchased. Why?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Label printing

Can someone help me please? I am trying to print out a label for my buyer but when I go to print it out the label has a complete different address but when I go to edit the address and save it and print again it’s still the same different address? Ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printing label

Can someone help me please? I am trying to print out a label for my buyer but when I go to print it out the label has a complete different address but when I go to edit the address and save it and print again it’s still the same different address? Ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with item received not as described. Seller was rude, accused me of lying and blocked me.

I ordered a pair of shoes advertised as size 7.I was looking to replace the exact same model of a discontinued HOKA recovery shoe.When I received them, they were at least 2 sizes smaller than advertised. I sent photos of the original authentic pair I...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do i delete shipping templates?

A long time ago, I saw something which led me to set up set-price shipping options in my listing tool. This allowed me to just pull down a menu that had set prices for all of my shipping for each listing i created. Unfortunately, this does not allow ...

Looking up old tracking numbers

I purchased something 8 months ago and by my own fault I forgot to put my unit number in the shipping address. The tracking number did state that the package would be returned to seller due to incorrect address. I asked the seller about the item and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors