Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection

Has anyone else had issues with the collection section? I can access the page but when you click on "add item" it does nothing. It was working before the last update.

sending a label to get a product returned.

HIMy buyer wanted to be refunded for an item that took forever to get to her via the mail. She opened a case and I obliged with giving her a refund. The case was closed. Meanwhile the item has showed up. I can't figure out how to send her return post...

seller refusing to pay shipping for return

HelloA seller sent me a book that was not the one described.He insisted on me sending back the book for a "full refund"But then, he only refunded the book and not the "shipping back" costs.The ebay policy states clearly that, if the seller makes a mi...

Resolved! Feedback left but not showing up on seller's account.

Lately, I've noticed when I leave positive feedback for a seller I have bought from, the feedback I left is not showing up on the seller's account. I can't find the feedback that I just left. Anybody know why this is happening?? Thank you. Doug in TN...

Help with restriction

Hi so I don’t know if anyone will see this but I have been having trouble closing my account. I got an email saying to ask me to remove the bid that I placed and so I did that without a problem until the next step was that I have a restriction on my ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not Seeing Counter Offers

For some reason I am not seeing counter offers and eBay for some reason is unable to help. Is it something in my settings?Cozmo

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

UNdeclining an offer

Is there a way to do this? I declined (wasn't wearing my glasses) a perfectly fine offer. I've gotten as far as copying the item # and it took me to the messages page. I can't find a way to actually send a message to the buyer to ask him to reoffer. ...

Fraud

I’ve bought and paid for a item . I asked about buying more and getting the same offer she accepted and ship all together,so no I would not charged additional shipping. She said I could pay her. I paid her The additional money through PayPal. It says...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors