Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reporting taxes without a 1099-K

What is the proper way to report taxes without a 1099-K? I don't want to have to list each individual item with a purchased date and amount and sold date and amount?

Account Level is not updating to Above Standard

While all our performance and feedback is excellent, we had one too many products that we ran out of and had to cancel the orders that put us just below the threshold. We finally got the % down below 2 for the upcoming evaluation, but, that date came...

Need A Human at eBay

I’m not going to explain the problem - I don’t need to spend any more time down that worm hole. Please just trust me - I need a human. Is there any hope?Thank you!

sending a label to get a product returned.

HIMy buyer wanted to be refunded for an item that took forever to get to her via the mail. She opened a case and I obliged with giving her a refund. The case was closed. Meanwhile the item has showed up. I can't figure out how to send her return post...

Accepting a declined offer

What is the process to accept a declined offer on Ebay? A seller is claiming they can't send a second offer because the original offer was declined.

How do I send eBay an email?

We are having horrible problems with the postal service in my area (Richmond, Va area) - we're rated the worst in the country. I had an order, which I shipped on 3/2/24. It has still never arrived, so customer cancelled, which I totally understand. T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Aerosol can return

The USPS will not accept my aerosol can for return to eBay. What are my other options?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay glitch setting up another refund source credit card

For the second time in a month I've been late in issuing a refund to buyers because ebay isn't letting me use the same credit card (my only credit card...a visa bank card) that they have on file and approved to issue my payments to.No reason is given...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors