Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Label

Good Morning: I paid for a shipping label that did not print. How do I get my money back?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

87 pickup door panels

Started a return or claim against a seller for selling a product that was advertised to fit our truck but after calling the manufacture found out it doesn’t. It has been 7 days and haven’t heard from the seller or eBay. Can’t reach any human at eBay ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping labels

Hello, I was supposed to receive 2 shipping labels from the seller for a return, but eBay is only providing me 1. What should I do? Thanks.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Havent received package yet

Ordered on 4/16 should have received on the 4/18 but haven't received yet, need Help in finding out why. Contacted seller and still no package and can't get an explanation why.

Seller did not deliver. Kept my money

On October 15 purchased a bicycle repair tool from Kenzhai_73. 09-10663-79880. Never received it. Communication with seller produced only excuses delays, and stalling tactics. And now the seller says "This order has been more than 90 days, the refund...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Didn’t receive item

Seller says she shipped an item with a tracking number that is NOT a legal tracking numberand the postal service says they cannot track or help me with this item until a legal number is provided. I think this is a scam and the seller gave this number...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors