Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon for 90 day old items

I heard a seller talk about how he had a coupon setup for items that were 90days old, he offered 30% off of 90 day items. I have been in the coupon area and can not see where I set a coupon for items that are 90 days or older. Is this still possible ...

Shipping Fee Adjustment Errors

Shipping Adjustment Errors: Yesterday I received 2 eBay messages stayed that “I” had provided incorrect information and the carrier is making adjustments and withdrawing my money from Bank. I knew ASAP that FedEx was wrong and would be taking my mone...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing tool

For two day I have been unable to list an item. Is anyone else having this problem

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

could anyone help with first time seller??

I recently put an item up for sale. Got a few questions from others about the item then an offer for full price plus shipping from another user. I accepted the offer, received a strange email from the buyer. "hello seller" that was it. I replied "hel...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

extra damage

What can you do about a car that had damage that was not described?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

partial refund

Hi,The case:The seller wants to give me(buyer) a partial refund after 30 days. How can we manage this over ebay, because I can not open a return, refund after 30 days. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

The seller refused to give me a refund after I received my item doesn’t match with the description, he said no scratch and the phone has a big sign scratching on screen

Return

Lifetime warranty been 4 days since requested a replacement item, haven't heard anything from company yet

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors