Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payout

Is it typical practice for a seller to request only ebay cards or apple cards for a purchase?

damage to an object

Order number:21-11198-91029 I received the goods from the sellerBut the goods were damagedI asked the sellerThe seller told me to waitseller haven't heard from me for more than a weekWhat should I do

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ordered an item and it didn’t arrive on due date. Asked seller when it was going to be posted. EBay

eBay aware of the issue and I then cancelled order and requested refund. Seller says it can’t refund as eBay still have case open. Seller suggested I close case and then they can refund. I’m afraid to close case as eBay will think case has been solve...

STORE LIMITED LISTING

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR SELLING LIMITED FROM 250 TO 500 WITHOUT HAVING A STORE.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! One of my auctions has a "buy it now" price configure, but the feature never showed up in the listin

This is a frustrating problem, as I have a buyer who was ready to pay the $2000.00 buy-it-now priced tag, but when I looked at the auction, it isn't showing up. If I look at the auction in the Seller portion of MyEbay, however, it is clearly configur...

Seller not refunding

eBay aware of the issue and I then cancelled order and requested refund. Seller says it can’t refund as eBay still have case open. Seller suggested I close case and then they can refund. I’m afraid to close case as eBay will think case has been solve...

RE-LISTING an item...

I was wondering why a seller was allowed to RE-LIST a vehicle that had NO reserve and multiple bids up to $20K and now is offered again (and I suppose now it probably HAS a reserve) but why wasnt the vehicle sold to the highest bidder???? I know I ce...

Item not received by buyer

I am currently facing an issue concerning a buyer who claims to have not received their item. The item was shipped, and I have provided all the tracking details in our correspondence. Upon reaching the destination, our local post office informed us t...

Calculating shipping costs

I listed two different items for sale and selected expedited calculated shipping cost. All it shows on my listing is the minimum cost range, but not the maximum range. I'm afraid the buyer will assume the cost to be only the lower number on my listin...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MCM bag

The bag does not seem to be real to me and the how do I know that the copies she sending me is legitimate the copy of the bill of sale

Most Marked as Helpful Authors