Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I pay a seller additional shipping charges?

I purchased 3 items from a cellar in another country. On checkout, the shipping fee charge was much lower than expected. I heard back from the seller, and when eBay did combined shipping, it underestimated the size of the total combined package and c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudlent buyers

I have sold two items recently that buyers say arrived broken. I know they were lying as I packaged the items extremely well. I saw on goole that ebay buyers who claim that items arrived broken was the number one fraud on ebay. How do you protect you...

Refund for a Return Due to Incorrect Address

I recently had an item returned to me by the Post Office because the address provided by the buyer was incorrect. I'm not exactly sure how to issue a refund or relist this. I don't believe I should be responsible for the shipping, but if I deduct tha...

Versandetikett stornieren

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,bei einem Verkauf eines Artikels am 27.3.24 wurde mir von Ebay ein falscher Etikettenpreis zugeordnet,das ich nicht verwenden konnte, da der tatsächliche Versandpreis höher lag.Habe bei der Post reklamier und keine Antwo...

Item not as described

I purchased an item that was not as described when I received it. The seller does not accept refunds. I wrote to the seller regarding the issue but I received no response. I cannot find an ebay process that allows me to address this issue. What can I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

why

I'm trying to figure out why on earth the promoted listing option had to be changed to the this current disaster, I want to promote my items and all it says on the dashboard is "standard : Not eligible" I went through the process and it doesn't show ...

Closing an account

Has anyone else run into not being able to close your account, and so they just keep charging you? Has complaints been filed, because there us no customer service phone number or any way to directly close your account

Most Marked as Helpful Authors