Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

listing getting 0 views

listed an item yesterday,and i relisted it today because i thought something was wrong,getting 0 views and i dont know why,I used to sell this product some time ago and was getting a very very good amount of sales and views.My listing is promoted too...

PayPal Credit

Yesterday I made a purchase using payPal credit like I have many times before. This time tey took the money out of my bank account. I am not over my limit. The trasaction even has payPal credit beside it. This puts me in a situation I don,t have enou...

Item not received

I haven’t received my item after contacting seller per eBay. I then went into contact eBay and clicked report item not received, clicked on the item image and it asked if I wanted eBay to contact the seller or a refund. I accidentally clicked on eBay...

refunds and customer negligence

Recently I was forced by ebay to refund a customer. The item purchased was an EMPTY tin. The item description says that the item is empty of its contents. Several photos show the item is EMPTY. The customer paid and the item was shipped. The customer...

Confirming payment on an item so I can ship it

I'm really confused at the moment. I sold one of my items and its marked as paid and I see they made the payment. But in the shipping menu is giving me the message...It looks like the buyer has not paid for this item yet. You should wait until we let...

Can't request return due to prior claim

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 open box unlocked phone. The seller claimed shipment went out on April 10. By April 13, I looked up tracking on USPS site and it said item was still in "pre-shipment." Sent seller an email. They claimed t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

24-11393-68412

Guten Tag.Der Verkäufer hat mir ein defektes Produkt verkauft und erklärt sich bereit, das Geld zurückzuerstatten.Meine Frage ist diese.Der Verkäufer sagte, er solle den Artikel nicht zurücksenden, da er ihn nicht benötige (so sagte der Verkäufer in ...

Making an offer

While attempting to make an offer on an item, ebay sent me a message saying that I could not purchase an item from this seller since I have bought from him within the last 10 days. But I have never bought from him.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Views

No one is viewing my items. How do I increase visibility 

shipping

Hello, I wanted to know if it was normal that my package has been at the ebay hub for 12 days, and is no longer moving? THANKS . valery

tracking

as a seller I sold an item that was delivered, got confirmation from seller and through USPS tracking #. Ebay still hs item marked shipped.Item was delivered on 4/20..Whats my next step?thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors