Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Germany?????

Why isn't the country Germany listed under the available countries for international shipping????

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax free incontinence items in Florida

Florida law changed last July making incontinence items non- taxable for adults and babies.EBAY did refund tax after I requested it, but still has not sent refunds for purchases I make regularly from the same vendor. How can I get them to capture thi...

Store URL

I changed the name of my store but the URL remained the same. How do I change my store's URL?

Account suspended and dont know how to contact

Tried to contact eBay regarding an account restriction, i cant contact them with my uk number cus for some reason it says america or canada and ive only just made my account so how do i go about resolving my restriction because they tell me to check ...

Dishonest buyer

Buyer purchased my item then read “no return policy” Requested cancellation via email stating “have no use for item that he can’t return” clearly discovering his attention. At that point I couldn’t cancel Item B/C it was not damaged or out of stock p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Confirmation From Seller But Charged

I ordered two albums on April 15th. I paid through PayPal, and I received a notification from my bank saying that I was charged, but I never received a confirmation email from the seller, and the item doesn't show up in my purchase history?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described

Item is not as described and they don't have any refunds available.And i'm really angry at this purchase because it's not what I was expecting.

Video under review

I added 5 watch listings yesterday and all my videos still show under review. Anything I can do to fix this. All but one already have a bid and it didn’t appear I could edit. This is hurting my auctions.

Auction bidding

If I was outbid 7 minutes before end of auction, why did I not see that before auction ended? And yes, I was refreshing constantly.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors