Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bidding

Ebay removed my ability to bit after seller cancelled my purchase because I was waiting to bid on other items so they could combine shipping. Now the cancellation is on my record and can not purchase or bid. How do I get my privileges back?

incorrectly opened return

This is just some kind of nonsense! I sold a part from a vacuum cleaner, The ad indicated that it was a part, That it was a base from a vacuum cleaner in huge letters, The title of the ad said the part number, The photographs showed only this part an...

Returns

How long does a buyer have to request a return and refund?

Activity Log?

Hi, is there an activity log somewhere on ebay? Something like... 2024-04-24 11:01:15 - created listing ID 1234567890122024-04-24 11:15:24 - changed account phone number2024-04-24 11:01:15 - revised listing ID 123456789013 and so forth. ? Thank you.

Item received broken

I purchased a collectible action figure recently. It was quite expensive; Conan the Barbarian - Neca. When it arrived, his right hand was missing. It was at the bottom of the package. Sometime between the seller taking photos and it getting delivered...

How To Handle Mail-in Repair Services As A Seller

Hi Everyone. I am at wits end with eBay. I offer an 8 track music tape mail-in repair service that does very good business. I've had buyers mistakenly place an order thinking that I was selling "8 track repair kits" to mail to them which I don't and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipped Item to Scammer

Buyer paid for item and after I shipped and provided tracking information I got an email from Ebay informing me the buyer may be fraudulent. "Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from edsonzzz2 through eBay's messaging sy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

incorrect shipping charges calculated by eBay

I recently sold a large piece of commercial equipment on eBay and the shipping weight calculated by eBay was incorrect resulting in a much larger cost to ship than the buyer was charged. How do I get this corrected.

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

Incorrect delivery address

The delivery address that eBay is using is the incorrect address and I need that updated and it won’t allow me to change it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors