is it just me or is the title of this thread

"I lost my mind on ebay!"

seems about right...
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

Re: I lost my money on Ebay !

in reply to mintrobmint

Awwww, minty...you don't miss a thing !!!

Hahaha !!!!

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
mintrobmint
Community Member

in reply to eliteautomobile

eliteautomobile wrote:

Open a case with pay pal you have 45 days from the time you paied

Am I missing something...? He already opened a case....he lost..! Once a case has been opened for a transaction....it cannot be opened twice.

Please use plain text.
eliteautomobile
Community Member

in reply to mintrobmint

Open a case with pay pal you have 45 days from the time you paied

Please use plain text.
mintrobmint
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic
Honda...double jeopardy also applies on eBay...once any case is opened..a second cannot.
Best case scenario...open a chargeback with the bank

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to prince11795

You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file an Item Not Received, do it now.> http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

It doesn't arrive at all..

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to prince11795

Sorry this happened to you. As you bought the item from South Korea I suggest you stop by there to see if members can offer help.> http://www.auction.co.kr/

As far as the item not being delivered, "i don't receive anything after the estimate delivery date", a large portion of the world outside of Islam celebrate the holidays this time of year and sending gifts a very big part of it, slowing all forms of delivery including International to Algeria.

Hope this helps and I hope your item arrives!

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mazz88

you are right,but i should received now but there is nothing ! Ebay said that the goods are with customs on seller's country ! the seller will get back his goods and takes my money..

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to prince11795
Why would you expect to get the money back when the package in enroute to you? There is no way for the seller to get the item back from the post office. You are actually upset at the buyer because the post office is slow. You even stated the item is with the post office. Your request was premature. When did you buy the item and when did you expect to get it.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I lost my money on Ebay !

Hi,

I bought an item on Nov 14, 2013,the item was shipped after few days,
the problem that i don't receive the item till now,and the tracking cose show that the item still on seller's country,
I opened a case to get back my money because i don't receive anything after the estimate delivery date and the item is on the post office on seller's country,
I asked the seller to send me a refund but he refused,so i escalted the dispute to Ebay,
Their decision was in  the seller's favour,so i just lost my money for nothing,beside that,the seller will get back his goods and he takes my money

It's really unfair decision from Ebay Customer Support,i'm not going to take the risk again and buy from Ebay again because its no longer guaranteed,

Be carfull when you buy from Ebay..

Please use plain text.