eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Re: Get a $25 eBay Gift Card For Trying FreeShipping? NOT!

in reply to ldsjohnny1

when you go to check out on ebay before you get to paypal there is a box for giftcard and promo codes. enter your giftcard number in that box and apply it. it will save your balance for later too when you buy something else.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to elliebean12

hi I got the 25 gift card too, but how do I use it? :-)

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

This is not a scam. you just have to make sure you cancel your trial membership. you do not HAVE to buy a bunch of stuff. i get stuff on ebay all the time so i just had to prove that i bought SOMETHING (even if it was only a couple bucks) and then i cancelled my membership and i got the giftcard in the mail about 3 weeks later.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

I followed their directions and immediately submitted the proof of  purchase required for the claimm of the gift card. I then waited about two weeks before cancelling the actual membership ... that was about a month ago , yesterday , I got a true and legit ebay gift card for 25 dollars in the mail just as promised...

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to lentil-beadcaps-and-mink

Welcome to The Part Timers Forum lentil-beadcaps-and-mink, neat ID! Glad we could help!

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
lentil-beadcaps-and-mink
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

WOW! Read your post...THANK YOU! I thought..."thought"...eBay was giving me a $25 gift card for OFFERING free shipping on my eBay sales. (?) WONDERED why I had to provide credit card info while just signing up for something free. Hugs, Jani

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to komokwa

They joined the forums today my friend...See the pic in my post..

I've been an eBay member since '98, I've been an eBay forum member since '05...

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

what do you mean he joined today?

Feedback rating: 294
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Jan-25-05 in United States

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to old_man_arthur

dustin87nc wrote:

I also go my gift card.  I tried free shipping during Christmas and after the trial I forgot to cancel they charged my credit card but I emailed and they refunded the monthly charge back to my acct.  A short time later I received a check for shipping I had paid and a day or so later I received the $25 ebay gift card. I had no idea they did that.

Hi Dustin and welcome to The Part Timers Forum!

So let's see, you joined today:

Dustin1.jpg

And you jumped right in five minutes later to tell us you got your $25 gift certificate you had no idea about on a forum you never seen on a thread you never read? FANTASTIC!

Turnip_Truck

Hope this helps!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

I also go my gift card.  I tried free shipping during Christmas and after the trial I forgot to cancel they charged my credit card but I emailed and they refunded the monthly charge back to my acct.  A short time later I received a check for shipping I had paid and a day or so later I received the $25 ebay gift card. I had no idea they did that.

Please use plain text.
old_man_arthur
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

Always remember, If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

My experience tells me that ANYTHING that looks like a good deal here is a SCAM.

Be Warned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next toy: Composite Acoustics "X"  photo 488a8888-34a3-4c87-b05b-872e1f1890f3_zps10e09319.jpg
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

hi

how did you get yours

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

Another freebee!

free

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to empressofthestarz

Find Post #12 and follow instructions.

Please use plain text.
empressofthestarz
Community Member

in reply to hondamedic

I never received my eBay gift card.  They are saying it was sent out on the 11th but it never arrived

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to hondamedic

Please use plain text.
komokwa
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

& don't think for a second that the info they gather will not be used at some point to target market to you thru your mobile device.

Attention K-mart Shoppers......on yer phone or tablet !

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

Wally World?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to lordsboy

ok this is a different promotion for this one you have to make a purchase at walmart.com or kmart.com or elsewhere (no minimum) to get the card sorry

Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to lordsboy

Please use plain text.