eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1013 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Native American Dance Rattle?

I found this at an estate sale and thought it was interesting. I was wondering if anyone can tell me something about this item. First of all, is it authentic or a replica? When would it have been made? What exactly is it called? I found one that look...

DSCN1345-Photoroom.png-Photoroom.png DSCN1347-Photoroom.png-Photoroom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The all new 100% upgraded Park Cooking Thread

Since the soapbox is coming to an end soon, my friends on our cooking thread that sin started asked that I start a new one over here. So here I am!Everyone feel free to join in and post your favorite recipes or questions or even stuff in daily life!I...

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

To the buyer from the seller

Dose the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around negative feedback has A EFFECT ON SALES I, RECENTLY MADE 2 PURCHASES OF NEW WOMAN QUARTERS THE 1ST WAS 6 DAYS, LATE I, GOT REFUNDED BECAUSE TRACKING SAID DILVERED WHEN THE COINS CAME I, C...

vintage dolls

Are vintage dolls without identification worth trying to sell? Do folks promote name brand dolls?