eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

hondamedic
Community Member

Re: E-checks--are we required to accept them during n.p.i. dispute

in reply to cevette63

Yup, BBF & Mint were spot on!

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to cevette63

Thanks Honda the link does explain a lot!

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to cevette63

Good morning cevette.

If you accept PayPal you accept e-checks, sorry!

Read this thread for answer to UID issue.> http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Part-Time-Ebay/Unpaid-Item-Assistant/5100110382

Hope this helps!

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

E-checks--are we required to accept them during n.p.i. dispute

Here is the situation

I have my n.p.a. set up for 4 days after auctions end, it was automatically opened by ebay ----3 days remain until it will close the case---------bidder sends e-check-------u.p.i. case will close before e-check clears ( according to timeline from paypal) ---------am I required to accept e-checks and will ebay automatically hold off on closing the u.p.i. untill e-check clears?  Do I need to stop the n.p.i. case myself and if I do does this end any recourse if the e-check fails to clear?

Personally I don't like e-checks and wish there were a way to opt out of them!   I figure there will be a problem from the bidder (probably ticked off that then.p.i. dispute was opened) and may result in less than pos. feedback!

Please use plain text.