Did you mean: 

DEAD

NOTHING ELSE TO ADD, JUST DEAD..

I only work so I can Hunt
Message 1 of 788
latest reply
787 REPLIES 787

Re: DEAD

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 212 of 788
latest reply

Hi Shirl,

Is this, like uummmmm, the People's Church Revival theme song? The guy pouring drinks looks a little like Jim Jones!

Too bad body parts are disallowed on ebay, maybe they'd sell this time of the year.

——————————————o00o——°(_)°——o00o————————————————

Message 213 of 788
latest reply

So Dead -- Worse July ever.  I listed my 100 free auction listings and happy to say I sold 1 item.  It sold for 6.99 for 1 bid.  After Ebay/PP fees and the free shipping and my supplies I made $3.00......oooopps, I guess I didn't even make $3.00 since the item I sold somewhere in my past I purchased for more than $3.00, so I'm in the negative.   This is why I refuse to pay to list.  Had I paid for the other 99 items that didn't sell it would've cost me $29 to list them.  Had I paid for a store subscription again I would be in the negative.  No free listing offers for me this month, but in June I got 3.  I guess I should check into the facebook auctions my daughter uses.  More work having to send out your own invoices, but she does better than using Ebay.  She actually uses both to sell her things. Oh well, I do enjoy my summer vacation away from selling and having to run to the post office daily to keep up with my 1 day handling criteria.   

Message 214 of 788
latest reply

Sorry, jjt ~ join the club!

Now that shirls has provided music, we might as well dance!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 215 of 788
latest reply

Got ya beat 1 sale for 8.99. oops nevermind, in the hole, I have to pay for a store Smiley LOL

10 more days to go, still a chance to break even.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 216 of 788
latest reply

I started here 3 months ago with about 6 auctions a week. I had a 75 % sell through rate until this month. Last week was my first week with NO sales. Ouch! I've got 3 of 9 bid on for this week but I've been raising my prices, cutting my margins, offering more FREE SHIPPING and spending more time on the boards than writing new auctions. X-mas will be here in 5 months and there's a few worms left in the garden for fishing. Too bad I can't eat banana slugs because they've done et most of my veggys.

TMI, Am I dreaming or dead?

Message 217 of 788
latest reply

... more exciting fun at the Pt Group Home.

ghost funny photo: ghost ping pong imagesghost-ping-pong.gif

Message 218 of 788
latest reply

Need to get some life in this place!

Black and White dancing cartoon old psychedelic crazy dance cartoons bones piano huesos

Message 219 of 788
latest reply

before it's too late.....

Message 220 of 788
latest reply

DEAD TIRED OF NO SALES. if I cant pay my electric bill thi smonth; my ebay acct will truly be dead!
Photobucket
Message 221 of 788
latest reply

Death to Emoticons --- this one's for Hidy 🙂

How they Make Emoticons

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ~ Sir Terry Pratchett
Message 222 of 788
latest reply

@flywelstore wrote:

Death to Emoticons --- this one's for Hidy 🙂

How they Make Emoticons

This looks more like an emoticon manufacturing plant!

Message 223 of 788
latest reply

laugh.gif

Message 224 of 788
latest reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Smiley Sad

FLAT LINE AGAIN!

Message 225 of 788
latest reply