• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
09mrpbrian
Community Member
setup a zebra LP2844 label printer

how do setup a printer for USPS label shipping. It is a Zebra LP 2844 printer. Purchased as per ebay recommendation. Purchased on ebay. Also purchased many rolls of labels on ebay. So far it prints each ship label on two labels. (run over). I have wasted a half a day I could be listing items while dealing with this. Also 44 labels wasted. Also double shipping on the last item I sold, using it as my practice form to print. You people need to get this corrected. Sure you like sitting on free money and so does the postal services. What you are missing is the lost clients that throw their hands up and don't come back. Hows it looking over your shoulder.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, changed label size settings 6x4 and 4x6, rotated 180 dagrees. Its going to take more that wally world.

Other Answers: 6
rockydaytona
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

sorry, we are not the YOU PEOPLE you want to rant at.

and Ebay has nothing to do with setting up your printer.

have you tried turning off the receipt function when you print the label? that will stop the waste of the 2nd label.

you do that right on the set up page for the label.

and oh, you can void one of the unneeded labels and get a refund.

Ebay has not designed this process to get extra money or make it harder for the seller..this is one process that actually makes selling easier and saves sellers money.

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

Sure you like sitting on free money and so does the postal services

Your inability to understand that this is a member-to-member forum, combined with your inability to set up your own printer means your problem does not constitute an emergency on our part.

In fact ... it tells us a lot more than you wished to state.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
jame234
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

One of the few things you really need to do on your own without Ebay doing it for you, is set up your printer.

centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

"You people need to get this corrected"

No. It is not our problem. We are not ebay.

It is not ebay's problem either.

It is YOUR problem. Setting up a printer is one of the easiest computer issues that can be done. The main problem is that it prints 2 labels per transaction...pretty simple...change the setting to only print one.

But since you didn't even figure out that this was not ebay you were communicating with, but just other members; I have little faith that you will ever figure it out. Maybe you should consider buying a batch of pens and make every label by hand.

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

09mrpbrian -

Received your inappropriate email.

In addtion to your not knowing how to set up your printer, or who is answering your questions here, you are also ignorant of "posting IDs".  

Suggest you look at my ME page, to learn my experience is well above yours.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 09mrpbrian

try buying your shipping through ebay "print shipping label" option you get a discount and free tracking plus you don't have to buy expensive labels you can print with your regular printer on paper and get like 3 rolls of packing tape for a $1 at Wal#*!! and your done  OK