eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
smooshy2
Community Member
i am trying to print a return shipping label, but i get a message from ebay that it can not be printed.. What do i do?

when I try to print a return shipping label, i get a message from eBay that it can not be printed. All my computer settings are correct. I need to print the label by tomorrow to be able to return the item within the 14 days??

Other Answers: 5
craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to smooshy2

BTW...the 14 day return policy is for notifying the seller that there is a problem and that you want to return the item.

it does not mean you need to have it back in the sellers hands in 14 days.

have you already contacted the seller about this issue?

craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to smooshy2

ebay is not lieing to you...you cannot print a return shipping label unless you have signed up for ebays new managed returns program - which is onlyh available to TRSs.

you can go to paypal or usps to print a return label.

sheldragon
Community Member
Answered
in reply to smooshy2

I had that problem several days ago -- kept getting an error page from my browser -- not eBay or PP, the browser -- any and all browsers I tried. Tried everything. No change.

Finally said, "To heck with it." Came back a few hours later and all was fine. Don't know why. Don't know what. Don't know how. And I will no longer pull my hair over such ridiculous eBay glitches. Like everyone else, I'm fed up with them.

Take a deep breath, go do something you enjoy, give the dog a hug, smell a flower, eat some ice cream. It will eventually work.

I don't know about everyone else, but I have HAD it with all these glitches. . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Let’s work the problem, people. Let's not make things worse by guessing.” -Gene Kranz, Mission Control Director (played by Ed Harris), Apollo 13
craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to smooshy2

sorry...I just realized that you are not the seller.

ebay does not support reurn label printing for buyers.

you can print the label from paypal or usps.com.

sheldragon
Community Member
Answered
in reply to smooshy2

Meant to add: today is Saturday, those 14 days are business days. You should be fine getting it out on Monday.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Let’s work the problem, people. Let's not make things worse by guessing.” -Gene Kranz, Mission Control Director (played by Ed Harris), Apollo 13