eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
What if I don't have a printer to print out a label to send to the global shipping center?

If I hand write a shipping label for the global shipping center to ship  my item to Germany, will that be ok?  So I just send the item in a priority box to the Kentucky address with the reference number on the shipping label, and they will know what to do from there...right?  And it will have to be hand written...so hope that is ok!

Accepted Solution
leo*spride
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to the2_louises

Hand-written labels are fine... just make sure you purchase the USPS Delivery Confirmation service when you take the box to your PO.  This will add roughly $1 to the cost, but it's necessary for your Seller Protections.

Keep the receipt, then manually upload the DC# into eBay's Order Details.

:smileyhappy:

Graciously Grin When You Growl
Other Answers: 2
duskye
Community Member
Answered
in reply to the2_louises

That's okay and the tracking is included on Priority-you just need to make sure you upload it manually onto eBay that's all.

https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to the2_louises

The link given in your earlier thread told you what you can do:

"When you create a shipping label on eBay, tracking information is automatically uploaded to eBay. If you don't use eBay shipping labels, be sure to add a tracking number. Once you print a shipping label or upload the tracking number, eBay generates a global tracking number. "