Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Close a dormant ShipSaver account?

I had a ShipSaver account for a now-closed eBay account. I want to close it since I no longer use it. I have been upside down and backwards trying to find any information on ShipSaver on how to close this account, but they do not tell you how!!! They...

Aquiline shipping and tracking beware!

Aquiline shipping is part of some scam going on with eBay. Best I can figure out is its all about getting buyers to keep hitting the Aquiiline tracking site to sell advertising. I purchased an item a fake tracking number satisfied the ebay app. So no...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 7 helpful

Seller won't answer - Tracking number doesn't exist

So I just bought 2 perfumes from India, I have been doing this for the past year and haven't had any complication until these 2 last purchases I've made in January from 2 different Indian sellers who have many reviews and I thought it was going to be...

Item lost in Mail

Hello! I'm a relatively new eBay seller and I have found myself in position I not totally sure how to handle. A buyer purchased an item and I got it all processed and shipped, no problem, another normal day. About 6 days later now my buyer messaged m...

Listing says contact seller for shipping options

I have many listings that have the message "Read item description or contact seller for shipping options". My shipping options are there for every listing. I have contacted eBay many times and they don't know why. They have escalated it to IT but not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Office locator and local phone numbers link

Here is a link to contact local USPS offices. Links have local phone numbers, addresses and hours.I use this link to give buyers their local information to contact when item is delivered but missing or stolen. Tip of the month: Local search for USPS ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping warehouse in DE

I recently sold 3 pieces of jewelry and they went to 2 different warehouses in DE. The buyer was Chinese and had a 5 letter code after their name. One item was sent with sig confirmation and it has still not been delivered. What is your experience wi...

Scanning USPS Scan Form at Self-Serve Kiosk

Is there a way to scan the USPS Scan Form at the self-serve kiosk? The PO I use is busy and being an avid user of the scan form, I would like to continue this convenience with the kiosk if possible.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors