on 03-26-2013 07:02 PM
The usual answer is to clean our your cache, history and cookies. Try another browser. Try restarting the computer. Then you have this from Wiki-errors. They say the 9998 error may be caused by windows system files damage.
How to easily fix (error 9998)?
There are two (2) ways to fix 9998 Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished