eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
What do you do when a buyer says he hasn't received item and it shows it has been delivered and wants another item sent.

I shipped an item and the item with tracking and the item clearly indicates "delivered" at the date.  The buyer says he didn't receive the item and wants another one sent.  The buyer has 0 feedback so I'm pretty sure I'm being scammed... what do other sellers do in these types of cases.

Other Answers: 3
ruths_dream
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xena_princess

you ebay mail the delivery confermation and say this:

my job is done ask other house hold members look in the bushes around your place and go to YOUR local post office and ask where did they put it.

and do not reply again to this person after you send that

Life Is A One Time Offer,
Use It Well.
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

Send this email:

Dear Buyer,

I'm sorry to hear that your package is missing.

If after checking with your post office, neighbors and family, and around your house or apartment you do not find your package, please contact me so that we can initiate a mail fraud investigation.

Since delivery confirmation was used, the post office will investigate why you never received your package, because someone, somewhere, has it.

Mail fraud is a felony and the post office takes these types of complaints very seriously.

9 times out of 10, the package then mysteriously appears.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
kraloe
Community Member
Answered

No, you're not being scammed. You have no further involvement at all in this situation. You have DC showing delivery. You do not have to send another.

Tell the buyer to ask around--PO mailman, neighbors, family members.