Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! shipping...I'm sorry! It's just so confusing

I have one box filled with an antique doll. I have encased it with bubble wrap so that it looks like a cocoon. Do I try to put it in a box within a box or is one box sufficient? I have 25$ buyer pay shipping listed and would like to keep it in that r...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 67 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers name

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers nameThis smells like a scam to me or someone trying to use me as a relay store to ship to 2 totally different people, aka they sold to 2 people then bought from me...

Visibility in Countries with eIS

Hey everyone! We've received a response from our Shipping team regarding excluded Countries when shipping with EIS: "After a seller has been migrated to EIS, we continue to respect any country exclusions the seller has applied to their listing"

Standard international shipping ?

I have standard international shipping marked as Enrolled in my account settings, when I create a listing on iOS app, do I still select that international shipping is an option or no? Thanks

Parcel lost and no refund

Hi. I bought a scarf which was shipped through ebay global shipping with USPS. USPS gave the parcel to a third party for final delivery, but it states "delivered" in the system as soon as this third part got the parcel. But I never received it ! 1 mo...

Unable to Update or Change Shipping Policy

Wanting some feedback here as to how to proceed with a shipping Policy problem. Background: My store uses a standard set of roughly 5 different shipping policies depending on item size.-All of these policies use a standard flat rate (+$1 for each add...

acsellerators_0-1711422056439.png acsellerators_1-1711422056355.png Screenshot_20240325_213339_eBay.jpg

Lost items.

I think ebay is outragous with some things.1. They say they take 15% which is a lot but dont have in the fine print at least when i looked.2. They will take money when they feel like and how ever much, they charged me card for 10$ every week for 3 we...

Thermal Label Printer that works DIRECTLY from Ebay?

I have decided to get a thermal label printer, but the first 2 I purchased required me to print the label as a PDF, save it, then open the printer app, pull in the PDF file and print. Are there any brands of thermal label printers that will simply le...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Some of your shipping labels have adjustments

Yesterday, I just got my first shipping-adjustment message from eBay (no email, just the message on their website): Some of your shipping labels have adjustmentsHi MOLLYMARY,UPS has some cost adjustments on your shipping labels. We attempted to charg...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

How do I reprint a shipping label or re-download a shipping qr code. ebay's help doesn't help.

I need to reprint an ebay shipping label or qr code but can't find anything but "You can reprint your shipping label at no extra cost within 7 days of purchasing it." from the ebay help pages. However when I follow those instructions, I see an option...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pirate Ship Cost Adjustments?

Can anyone that uses Pirate Ship or any other similar instead of Ebay for their labels tell me if you see these bogus "cost adjustments" we are all experiencing? Is this an Ebay only thing?

Fed Ex Overcharges

I was just charged an additional $52.44 by Fed Ex for being 1/10 of an Ounce over on a package weight My Scale 27.19 lbs - Theirs 27.20 lbsNo Allowances allowedSeems like another scheme to soak it to ebay sellers

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors