eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
tarotpoker
Community Member
If I printed out my label, with fees to be taken out of paypal when money goes through, do i still have to pay at the post office?

Basicly I want to ship it out tomorrow. I am not sure if what i read was correct. If I chose that option. Which i did, i wasn't clean on the 21 day holding until after I printed the label. Does that mean that postage will be paid for when i get the payment released. OR will I still have to pay when I go to the post office tomorrow. Either way it is getting shipped tomorrow just need to know if i need to stop off at the bank first. LOL

Other Answers: 3
angelgirl327
Community Member
Answered
in reply to tarotpoker

I've never had a hold on my account but my understanding is the payment for the shipping label is taken out of your paypal account as soon as you do the label - even with the hold.  Then the rest of the money is on hold until 3 days after the item is delivered - if you shipped with delivery confirmation (which you should to protect yourself).

RESPONDER's - be polite and not berating or condescending or sarcastic
don't correct the OP's spelling, etc. - that's not what we're here for
don't type in large fonts - just as bad as OP typing in caps
cute.shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to tarotpoker

No.

As long as you have a postal / digital scale and you are sure the weight and package size is accurate to the info you put in the listing (and that transferred over to the label) - then the postage should be spot-on correct.

__________ _________ _________ __________
See my "me" page to learn what smart sellers do.
pinkflamingo2855
Community Member
Answered
in reply to tarotpoker

you printed a label, so you have DC---the money was taken out of paypal for the label, so as long as the weight was correct the postage should be correct and you should not have to pay any more at the PO......your money will be released about 3 days after that DC says delivered.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go"
Oscar Wilde