• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
E-Bay Shoe Box Priority Price

These questions may be answered somewhere but I'm new to shipping shoes and can't seem to find the answers on E-Bay's site.

1) Using E-Bay Priority Shoe Box size boxes for US Shipments.  Is this a flat rate box, and if so, is it considered a medium or large flat rate box?

2) For the same box, if it is Priority regional, is it possible to get Priority regional pricing on E-Bay and print regional Priority labels?  When I use the shipping calculator is it automatically finding the region and assigning a price?

I'm trying to figure out how to use the Priority Shoe Box since I plan on selling several pairs of shoes.  Thanks in advance for taking the time to educate me.

Accepted Solutions: 4
bostongrammy
Community Member
Answered
in reply to s.couch360

" is it possible to get Priority regional pricing on E-Bay and print regional Priority labels?  When I use the shipping calculator is it automatically finding the region and assigning a price?"

The Regional boxes are available when printing an eBay shipping label, but they aren't available when setting up the eBay shipping calculator.

Fortunately, the specified price for each Regional box/zone combination happens to match the Commercial Base price for a weight/zone combination: The "A" boxes ship at the 2-pound rate, the "B" boxes ship at the 4-pound rate, and the "C" box ships at the 17-pound rate. So if you plan to use one of the Regional boxes, you can set up the shpiping calculator by entering the appropriate weight.

22shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to s.couch360

The shoe boxes are for regular Priority Mail.

Price is determined by both weight & destination zone (zip).

You would need to use calculated shipping & input the weight.

The buyer would then see the appropriate shipping cost according to their zip code.

rockydaytona
Community Member
Answered
in reply to s.couch360

flat rate boxes will have their "name" printed right on the box so that you do not confuse them with regular priority boxes.

if it does not say Flat Rate on the box, then it must be used for calculated by weight Priority shipping.

most of the flat rate boxes will also say Large or Medium, etc. 

Community Member
Answered
in reply to s.couch360

As for Regional Rate, no.  Like flat rates, regional rates are for Regional Rate boxes only.  You cannot apply RR to regular PM boxes.  A RR box will be labeled as such.

"Ignorance is no excuse. Unless I'm wrong."
Other Answers: 0