eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
Cannot print USPS shipping labels through ebay

I get the error "cannot print, try again later" ... 2 days later now, same problem and error message.

I called ebay on Sept 23 and made 5 subsequent call to ebay about the problem.  A week later the labels were printing correctly, although I had heard nothing from ebay. 

Two day ago, I started having the same problem.  I have been told the workaround is to use USPS and/or PayPal but this will not provide me with the discount on shipping and Delivery Confirmation that I get using ebay,

I have cleared my cache, restarted my browser and have restarted my PC.  I am having the same issue on other PCs in my home, but my wife has no issues using her account, so assumed it has something to do with my account, which ebay denies. 

Has anyone else having this problem?  Is ebay following up on it?

Ron Gilbert
eBay: rgilbert15
e-mail: rgilbert15@cogeco.ca
eBay Stores: http://stores.ebay.com/Birthday-Life-Magazines-Las-Vegas?refid=store
Accepted Solution
johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

Printing labels through paypal provides the same discounts, free dc and other benefits as printing through ebay.

Wish my fingers would pay closer attention to what I spell correctly.
Other Answers: 5
disneyshopper
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

No problems printing via eBay.

Do you have the latest Adobe Flash and JAVA?  Both of mine updated a few weeks back.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

I'm having the same problem with the same useless answers given by ebay. I'm not sure why some are having this problem and not others, but I too have the problem if I use a different computer, change browsers or empty cache and such. This has been an intermittent problem for weeks now.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

Thanks much, but my PayPal is linked to a Canadian address so it defaults to Canada Post or UPS only (Yecchhh!) -- can't get to USPS through there.

Ron Gilbert
eBay Stores: http://stores.ebay.com/Birthday-Life-Magazines-Las-Vegas?refid=store
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

Thanks .. yes both are updated

Ron Gilbert
talk530
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rgilbert15

I get an error in my printing labels, sooo many times and i cannot reprint it.  I cannot understand what it means by JAR manifests, etc. and it further flashes that I have to contact publisher (Pitney Bowes)?  I have installed the latest java.