Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

International buyers can't request combined shipping

Does anyone have any insight on why international buyers can't request an invoice from me for combined shipping? I've been selling coins on eBay for years and years and this used to work fine. They'd add the items to their cart, request an invoice, a...

Shipping label suddenly password protected

Hello community after I purchase a label thru ebay, and then try to print it I get a technical difficulties try again message:  and I also get 2-3 printer error ebay shippimg label this document is password protected notifications: so then I save lab...

Screenshot_20240420_195556_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194525_Print Spooler.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194610_PRINT.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Shipping Surcharges

HI! Long time seller new to these forums and need help. Ill try to keep this as short as possible. Switched from Fed Ex to UPS last year and happy overall until recently. I ship large items with professionally made brand new double wall boxes that me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

USPS Advantage Shipping Damage Claim

I recently sold an old radio in a bakelite cabinet. It was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, air pillows on all sides, fragile. It was received in two pieces. Used the tracking # to file a USPS claim and it shows it's ineligible.Now what can I do? Th...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

shipping fedex using ebay

I have a 16x16x8 box, going to a residence, weight 7 pounds and using using fedex AND it is MUCH cheaper than either USPS or UPS.Now for the rub......are there any hidden costs that will arise when it gets to the buyer, that will be charged for after...

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay standard envelope issues

I have gotten into selling low end sports cards for about the past year now. I have been using the standard envelope with minimal issues but recently I have been starting to get quite a few shipments with no updated tracking. I’ve always shipped sing...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors