Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon

Ebay sent me a coupon code (P20MEMDAY) for 20% off including Sporting Goods. I consider basketball sneakers to be sporting goods. Will the coupon apply? Weston

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this tool?

I have reason to believe this tool has something to do with bicycle and/or motorcycle maintenance. Can anybody tell me what this plier / cutter is for? I found only one reference to it on the internet at a garage sale discussion thread that said the ...

Greater Pliers 003.JPG Greater Pliers 002.JPG

2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed

I am working on a very hard set.2016 PANINI CONTENDERS DRAFT PICKS ALUMNI INKThese are the ones I need to complete. If you know of them and can list them on Ebay, please let me know and I will bid on them. Thank you so much.Ameer AbdullaAndy DaltonBo...

Vintage baseball scoreboard

I have had this old scoreboard for years..and am wondering if anyone can tell me exactly what I have? Any idea of the value? A friend thought it came out of a bar. It's quite large and made of wood.. the front is chalk and has slots. Please help!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Super Bowl 38 Signature ?

Can anyone identify this signature ? It is on a Super Bowl 38 Cap (Patriots/Panthers) I looked at the rosters for both teams and it didnt really match anyone.

IMG_5180.JPG IMG_5181.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors