Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Game used MLB jerseys

i am a serious collector of game used or team issued MLB jerseys of players who once played for the Tri City ValleyCats (minor league affiliate of the Astros). If you have one you are willing to list for purchase, send me a message.

Purchased a FAKE Scotty Cameron grip

I purchased a Scotty Cameron grip and it turns out to be FAKE. I contacted the seller and, of course, he claims it's authentic. I went to his Feedback and noticed that I'm far from the only one who has complained about him selling fake merchandise. I...

managed payments

Why won't eBay allow me to list used ice skates?? I get a notice that this item can not be listed because "managed payments do not support certain items".

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing Filters

Three of my saved searches quit working, keep giving me some generic error message. I went into Sports Category, then Fishing. Created a new search for Fishing Rods and noticed that several of the filters I had used before, were no longer there. Most...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with jordan sneakers Thanks

I found these in a box lot there signed by Uconn girls b-ball not sure who but more interested in what the sneakers are i know some can be worth money any info would help not sure to list or trash them condition poor.

DSC05651.JPG DSC05656.JPG DSC05657.JPG DSC05662.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not arrival items

This is the first time I've experienced such a delay and ignored a customer for perlong. Please look into the shoes in attachment. Non them are not delivere yet. And the tempedglass I received crack and broken. I had paid for these items. please reve...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors