cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Night Owl's Nest
Start a Discussion
Word to Sentence Game :-)
Word to Sentence Game :-)
This game is fun too!! It's challenging :-D Make a sentence out of each letter of the word. Then leave a word for the next poster. I'll go first :-)
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by kudo_king
NON Roll Call - Anyone still around?
NON Roll Call - Anyone still around?
Got to wondering how many of the old crew are still around. I have a Roll Call List that I saved back in 2005 when I was working the night shift at th...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by sharon0wlsezso
community experts?
community experts?
hey what with people who are "community experts"? I mean really? is that something that they think is something? I'm a trailblazer now...whatever that...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by kudo_king
Jokes Anyone?
Jokes Anyone?
Hope this cute little joke my sister told me won't offend anyone! Why did the squirrel swim on his back? So he wouldn't get his nuts wet.
Ye Ole Eagles Nest
Ye Ole Eagles Nest
After a stop at the Moonrakers Tavern...or a jaunt at the Whine Cellar, why not stop off at the Eagles Nest for some friendly chat....No rules here ot...
woo hoo I know it is daytime but I get to be the first poster
woo hoo I know it is daytime but I get to be the first poster
Sorry I always wanted to do that
Recipes. Share your favorites or steal mine.
Recipes. Share your favorites or steal mine.
I know there are people from all who have recipes that are local or family favorites. Here is a place to share your favorites. One of mine is from my ...
The Old Country Church
The Old Country Church
The Old Country Church.The Night Owls Nest has two Taverns and an Eagle’s Nest. Then, with the post to the poem thread, it came to me that maybe we ne...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by thealkazalsir
She up
She up
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by putpoisonbehind-5
Returns
Returns
I stated in my recent sales that I don't except retruns...however...a person wants to return an item that she thinks is not authinic. I replyed that I...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by thingamabobbes
'Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything' GAME (fun game; minute to do)
'Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything' GAME (fun game; minute to do)
Post a 5 worded comment; Each word starts with the same letter- follow the alphabet- I start with A Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything Next poster ...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by shirleys8093
3 Letter Game
3 Letter Game
I saw this game on another board and it's fun! I didn't see it here or it's been here and gone. Just replace the three letters with words and then lea...
Is their a personals group
Is their a personals group
Looking for friends
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by abechavarri1
A is for....
A is for....
Thought I'd start a new game. A is for... I'll post a topic in post #1.
NON-PAYING BIDDERS???
NON-PAYING BIDDERS???
Anyone else have a rash of non-paying bidders or am I cursed?!
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by queenie1948
Scam!
Scam!
I need some advice. I have had 100% positive feedback since 1999 until today. I sold some Dr. Dre earbuds and the box (no headphones) to a buyer. He a...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by jjas7
Feedback assistance
Feedback assistance
If I was too hasty in leaving negative feedback can I delete the feedback I left?
eBay bucks
eBay bucks
Hi there I have been a buyer on ebay since 2008. I have never used my eBay bucks. Where to I even find them? I have bought so much stuff but as far as...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by rachael2030
ebay bucks
ebay bucks
Hi everyone I was just wondering about eBay bucks,can anyone tell me when they are issued and how?
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by paulettek71
People that lie even when they know their caught
People that lie even when they know their caught
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by moviestarmaker
Ebay allows cruelty to animals
Ebay allows cruelty to animals
Ebay allows taxidermists to sell parakeets, cockatiels and love birds that according to the volume that are being sold are not dying of natural causes...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by falconman70
Undeserved negative feedback & the "Partial Refund" scam.
Undeserved negative feedback & the "Partial Refund" scam.
Hopefully this letter will remain on the discussion boards long enough for someone to read before its possibly removed by ebay or a member with a vest...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by eclecticbooksandgifts
I'm not sure if this is allowed
I'm not sure if this is allowed
If this isn't allowed here please let me know. If you know of a group this would be more suitable to post in please also let me know. I am trying to h...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by neograven
Fake buyers
Fake buyers
I was looking at the feedback of an ebay seller today, and it showed obvious fakery. I don't know how he does it, but here is what I noticed... In the...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by mogur11
Additional Seller ID
Additional Seller ID
I have been selling on eBay for a couple of years. I am interested in selling items completely different from what I have been selling and would prefe...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by pantlandia
LIMERICKS (ADD A LINE)
LIMERICKS (ADD A LINE)
Five lines, 1,2 + 5 rhyme as do 3 + 4 c + p and add a line, if you add the last line please start a new one. (This might be of some help);-) http://ww...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by *fiveforfighting*
Can a negative feedback/comment be deleted on ebay when it's completely undeserved?
Can a negative feedback/comment be deleted on ebay when it's completely undeserved?
I bought an item from a seller here on ebay, then I received the wrong item. After I asked the seller to please send me the correct item he said that ...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by rosielaw2010
Pick One....
Pick One....
Budweiser or Heinekken?
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by crystal_granite
why are all of my item listings scrambled?
why are all of my item listings scrambled?
I have over 60 items currently listed and all item description pages are SCRAMBLED-needless to say, bidding on any of the items are nil. I have had 15...
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by edie12277
SURVEY: Do You Know who Pierre Omidyar Is? Y/N
SURVEY: Do You Know who Pierre Omidyar Is? Y/N
in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by *fiveforfighting*
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!