Night Owl's Nest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Undeserved negative feedback & the "Partial Refund" scam.
Undeserved negative feedback & the "Partial Refund" scam.
Hopefully this letter will remain on the discussion boards long enough for someone to read before its possibly removed by ebay or a member with a vest...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by lilymdx
woo hoo I know it is daytime but I get to be the first poster
woo hoo I know it is daytime but I get to be the first poster
Sorry I always wanted to do that
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by sharon0wlsezso
Word to Sentence Game :-)
Word to Sentence Game :-)
This game is fun too!! It's challenging :-D Make a sentence out of each letter of the word. Then leave a word for the next poster. I'll go first :-)
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by cranelakeont
FREE ASSOCIATION THREAD ..
FREE ASSOCIATION THREAD ..
It's popular at the Soapbox .. so let's start one here .. Salt & Pepper
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by vintige
A is for....
A is for....
Thought I'd start a new game. A is for... I'll post a topic in post #1.
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by 2015granitico
leave an answer then ask a question
leave an answer then ask a question
sort of a twist on sherrylynnk's topic. Might be kinda fun if you're interested. first answer: because it cost too much.
Word Association
Word Association
Found this on another sight and had fun with it :^O Post a word and whoever posts next leaves a single word that came to them when they read the first...
Pick One....
Pick One....
Budweiser or Heinekken?
3 Letter Game
3 Letter Game
I saw this game on another board and it's fun! I didn't see it here or it's been here and gone. Just replace the three letters with words and then lea...
Is their a personals group
Is their a personals group
Looking for friends
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by 2015granitico
NON Roll Call - Anyone still around?
NON Roll Call - Anyone still around?
Got to wondering how many of the old crew are still around. I have a Roll Call List that I saved back in 2005 when I was working the night shift at th...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by thealkazalsir
community experts?
community experts?
hey what with people who are "community experts"? I mean really? is that something that they think is something? I'm a trailblazer now...whatever that...
Jokes Anyone?
Jokes Anyone?
Hope this cute little joke my sister told me won't offend anyone! Why did the squirrel swim on his back? So he wouldn't get his nuts wet.
Ye Ole Eagles Nest
Ye Ole Eagles Nest
After a stop at the Moonrakers Tavern...or a jaunt at the Whine Cellar, why not stop off at the Eagles Nest for some friendly chat....No rules here ot...
Recipes. Share your favorites or steal mine.
Recipes. Share your favorites or steal mine.
I know there are people from all who have recipes that are local or family favorites. Here is a place to share your favorites. One of mine is from my ...
The Old Country Church
The Old Country Church
The Old Country Church.The Night Owls Nest has two Taverns and an Eagle’s Nest. Then, with the post to the poem thread, it came to me that maybe we ne...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by thealkazalsir
She up
She up
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by putpoisonbehind-5
Returns
Returns
I stated in my recent sales that I don't except retruns...however...a person wants to return an item that she thinks is not authinic. I replyed that I...
'Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything' GAME (fun game; minute to do)
'Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything' GAME (fun game; minute to do)
Post a 5 worded comment; Each word starts with the same letter- follow the alphabet- I start with A Another Agonizing Attempt At Anything Next poster ...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by shirleys8093
NON-PAYING BIDDERS???
NON-PAYING BIDDERS???
Anyone else have a rash of non-paying bidders or am I cursed?!
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by queenie1948
Scam!
Scam!
I need some advice. I have had 100% positive feedback since 1999 until today. I sold some Dr. Dre earbuds and the box (no headphones) to a buyer. He a...
Feedback assistance
Feedback assistance
If I was too hasty in leaving negative feedback can I delete the feedback I left?
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by shirleys8093
eBay bucks
eBay bucks
Hi there I have been a buyer on ebay since 2008. I have never used my eBay bucks. Where to I even find them? I have bought so much stuff but as far as...
ebay bucks
ebay bucks
Hi everyone I was just wondering about eBay bucks,can anyone tell me when they are issued and how?
People that lie even when they know their caught
People that lie even when they know their caught
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by moviestarmaker
Ebay allows cruelty to animals
Ebay allows cruelty to animals
Ebay allows taxidermists to sell parakeets, cockatiels and love birds that according to the volume that are being sold are not dying of natural causes...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by falconman70
I'm not sure if this is allowed
I'm not sure if this is allowed
If this isn't allowed here please let me know. If you know of a group this would be more suitable to post in please also let me know. I am trying to h...
Fake buyers
Fake buyers
I was looking at the feedback of an ebay seller today, and it showed obvious fakery. I don't know how he does it, but here is what I noticed... In the...
Additional Seller ID
Additional Seller ID
I have been selling on eBay for a couple of years. I am interested in selling items completely different from what I have been selling and would prefe...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by pantlandia
LIMERICKS (ADD A LINE)
LIMERICKS (ADD A LINE)
Five lines, 1,2 + 5 rhyme as do 3 + 4 c + p and add a line, if you add the last line please start a new one. (This might be of some help);-) http://ww...
by in Night Owl's Nest | Updated by *fiveforfighting*
Start a new Discussion