groups archiving 2021
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promote Your Auctions

Share your wares! Helping eBay members gain more exposure to their eBay auction items.

57 Posts

Car Shop

A place to chat about AM General, AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, DeLorea...

0 Posts

BALLS

BALLS Comic Workshop Group.

0 Posts

JustGood Friends

Just moved to NW Illinois and do not know anyone and would like to meet friends in surrounding area....

0 Posts

Cash Around My House

eBay sellers finding items around their house or and communities to sell for a profit

0 Posts

Coffee Lovers

A meeting place for all to come on in and talk about anything you like. Jump in anywhere, ask a ques...

0 Posts

Comic Book Discussion group

This group will be a discussion group focusing on Comic Books and related material from the Victoria...

81 Posts

Help Newbies Oldies

This group is for us to help you answer any questions you might have when selling on eBay as well as...

188 Posts

The eBay Selling Tips Group

Join EBSTG today to get, and give, help with selling or buying on eBay! Need a place for some advice...

258 Posts

Catty Corner

Catty Corner is not accepting new members at this time.

0 Posts

Friends Inside and OUT

A place where friends can come and just be real and not worry that what they say will be taken to so...

0 Posts

eBay Addicts

This group is for those who are addicted to eBay

0 Posts

Todays' Chat

A place for Ebay members to come and chat.

31 Posts

Activity in groups archiving 2021

Vintage Painting / Sketching

Hello,I have this vintage painting / sketching of a mother with two babies that is signed with what appears to be a mark/stamp. I can make out that the top is a crown but not the rest. Is anyone familiar?Thank you

Vintage painting sketching #1 (2).jpg Vintage painting sketching #2 (2).jpg Vintage painting sketching #3 (2).jpg

Can you help

Artists are Red Skelton and Persona as well some whom I've yet to identify. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you. Images https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/bA1HHhX3uggs

20210314_142413.jpg

Please help ID Oil Painting with hidden faces

My friend has this oil painting of a water vase and three yellow apples in front of a wooden barn. When the sun hits from behind you can see a woman's face in the vase and a young boys face in the vase. It is an ordinary picture without having light ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old watercolor on wood?

I bought these two at an auction. They were described as hand painted on wood. If they are hand painted they are watercolor. They are okd and on wooden plaques. They are signed "Cecil" I think these may be old reproductions but I'm not sure. I did a ...