Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Crafts

Homemade Crafts

Does anyone have a success story they would like to share with me on selling homemade crafts on Ebay?Thank you,Anna

Resolved! Stained Glass Window.

Trying to communicate with the Richmond, Virginia buyer of a stained glass window in ebay auction 196212004042 purchased on the first Friday of February 2-0-2-4.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bead Help

Hello Everyone, I posted this question over on the jewelry board and someone suggested I drop in to the Crafts board and ask the same question. Hoping someone can help guide me. I purchased a large lot of beading supplies. I know very little about th...

Macrame

I am so computer illiterate I am surprised I even found this. My last attempts was unsuccessful. There has been so many changes I am really frustrated with E-Bay. Is there any one that macramés and accepts requests? The purchase history page reduced ...

I didn't receive the item I ordered

I ordered a printer from Jolsa_boopers and I did not receive it. I was in contact with Mr. Boopers the entire time telling him every day the printer had not come, but all he could say was to have a happy life. I was in contact with Ebay and told them...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stampin up Stamp sets on ebay

I am trying to list 15 Stampin Up stamp sets on Ebay. I have created the attribute: Title and then listed the 15 titles. When I preview the listing and click on "Select", nothing happens. Buyer can't see anything but the default photo and price of th...

Sewing tools

Are these tools used for canvas (tarps, tents, sails, etc.) or leather? What is the proper name for these tools?

DSC03642.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

SpeedPAK

What is the SpeedPAK Shipping Mandate Policy for cross-border transactions of Sri Lankan sellers shipped from China.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 helpful

Westrim looper for Beaded Christmas Tree

Hello everyone: I am looking to buy a westrim looper to make the miniature beaded christmas tree. Please contact me if you have one to sell or know of one that I could buy. I don't need the whole kit. Thank you, Cindy

Eye wear

If a pair of glasses are purchased on eBay is it possible to have a prescription filled with a online company on eBay

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful