Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Restriction on purchase

Hello. Maybe someone can help me.There was a restriction on my purchase, but I didn't receive a notification about it.Do you know what I should do to have no restrictions?Thanks for your attention.

Listing error

I am getting this error again and again while listing. Does anyone have a solution or a contact who can solve this? The error is this''It appears that you haven’t provided the required information to confirm your identity or financial data. Until we ...

E-mail address

I have sold for 18 years and I am trying to sell this year. I have a different computer and old E-mail is gone. Is there a way to keep 100% feedback and same E-mail account

Inspection Failed - Generic Message - Untruth

After getting notice that a beautiful emerald necklace failed inspection due to there being damage to the item that wasn’t included in the listing, I called eBay. The damage was clearly noted and photographed in the listing. eBay representative tells...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors