Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! My offer got accepted, I paid, but someone else got the item

I took advantage of a seller's make an offer, got accepted and paid. Next thing I know I am getting my payment refunded and an item I did not order arrives at my house. Seller says she made a mistake and sent the wrong item. So I said can I still get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

bug on seller dashboard

Anybody else having an issue by clicking on the following screenprint from the ebay seller dashboard.Its saying when clicking either of these 2 links that the information has moved.

snakepliskinz_0-1713272096227.png

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relentless overseas scammers

Having issues with overseas buyers purchasing items off my store and trying to ship them to sketchy 3rd parties.When I refund their money because I don't ship to 3rd party re-shippers, they delete their account and try again a few days later.Each tim...

Ebay Robs me!!!

Sold item on dec 16thbuyer complained and got his moneyback because of ebays magnificantmoney back !!! Since then im trying to get my item backnow since 4 months and 229 euro loston the item ex shipping to spain!! Mailed the buyer almost 40 timescomp...

Resolved! Can I Request Compensation via eBay for Damages Incurred During an In-Person Transaction?

Hey everyone,I recently encountered a situation the buyer has broken a cable rail during the process of moving a sofa that I gave almost for free (GBP 1), resulting in the need for repairs. As the responsible party for any damages incurred during the...

Listing tool update causes 3x more clicks to remove all pics!?- are we going down this road again???

Yesterday my listing tool updated and now the "picture box" has a new design that is surrounded by a dotted line ands they removed the ultra convenient "Remove all pictures" button from the top right corner. Now you must hover over the corner to get ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 87 replies
  • 13 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors