Music & Musicians
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow sender

Hello all how long should I wait before taking action on a purchased music item . It's been 4 days today. I'm mostly paitent but this is the longest period of time before shipping that I have experienced.

Vinyl LP Listings Pet Peeves

I've been a registered member 25+ years. I collect vinyl, and these are my pet peeves when it comes to vinyl LP listings. Feel free to add your own.1. "1st Issue/Pressing", when the label clearly identifies a reissue. The copyright date on the label ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jupiter Custom 2000 Sterling Silver Flute ??

I can't find anything on this model, is it sterling ?? or just mouth piece tube ?? I can not find a model number on it anywhere, just Jupiter Custom 2000 and it is marked sterling silver right below the mouth piece, Any help ??

IMG_7304.JPG IMG_7305.JPG IMG_7306.JPG IMG_7309.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Records Won't Sell

I have been listing some of my vast record collection since August 2021. I have had about 10 sales. I recently added audio to most of my current listings & they are still not selling. I have all 3 speeds listed & what i believe are some rare recordin...

Misprint on Record

Has anyone seen this misprint on the Twist and Shout album? I can not find any info online. Isely instead of Isley. Thank you.  

A98A71D1-A42C-41DE-BB3E-AFE69B11528E.jpeg A476C304-1DB0-4B1B-9422-D496D2728EEA.jpeg

eBay international shipping error

So I don't offer international shipping, but somehow the eBay system allowed someone from Mexico to purchase something. Do I just cancel the order as there is no way for me to send an invoice or a international shipping label? Thank y'all.

Without consent

The instrument purchased needed work and the seller promised to pay for the luthier to look at the guitar. I had started return to seller but went ahead and put it in the luthiers for a set up. I told the seller and they said to send them my PayPal a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Highest bidder claims never bid on item no interest

I’ve never had this happen till now the highest bidder claims they never bid on an accordion I just posted & that they have no interest. What should I do? I’m kind of ticked but I’ve never had anything similar happen selling or buying my account was ...

add mp3 to ebay listing

First, no knowledge at the in's and out's of computers. How to add mp3 to my record auctions. I tried eccommerce player but cannot get it to imbed on my listing...apparently there is zero support. Is there another site that will allow you to upload y...

Record albums

Hello all. For the listing of record albums what are the best keywords (in order of priority) should you use; vinyl, album, LP, record. Thank you in advance

Ending auction early

Ok. So I thought my auction had ended with no bids. I was watching countdown to 0 seconds and there were no bids. I then re-listed the item. Within 10 minutes, there were 2 bids. I then looked and it said my item had sold! The person paid right away....

Possible Scam by a buyer?

I recently sold a record here on ebay that is 45 years old and still sealed in the original shrink wrap. When the buyer received the record, they immediately opened it and played it. The buyer claims the sound was very fuzzy/staticy. States that they...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors