Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Music

New Counterfeit Record Issues?

Been hearing more and more about people getting Legit Authentic vintage records removed for being counterfeit? Along with Temp/Perm bans. Latest one I heard about was a RSD new record that was released a few weeks back. Even with a receipt they would...

Resolved! Selling String Instruments on Ebay

Was hoping to get some input from others on what issues some sellers have had when selling stringed instruments (guitars, basses, mandolins ect.) and how you dealt with it immediately and what you are doing moving forward. Any input would be apprecia...

Donner HUSH-I Guitar?

My Friend gave me a Donner HUSH-I guitar as a gift. Do anyone know about this guitar? What's the difference between this guitar and Yamaha SLG-200 guitar? Which is better?

Resolved! Best Offer

Is it me, or do people not understand how Best Offers work? This isn't the housing market where we bid up, lol. Can someone reach out to sellers to explain that?

No Views on Used Albums

I am selling my record collection. I started with sealed albums and out of print albums. I have preowned copies priced 5-40 dollars with no views. My plan to is to put some in auction, offer free shipping and evaluate photos and descriptions. I look ...

I would avoid this new listing--

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394877411100?hash=item5bf0871f1c:g:ZLoAAOSw-xdlAjMw The seller is using a picture of a completely different guitar as the first picture in this listing. The picture is taken from Empire Guitars in Rhode Island which recently ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! The beginning

All of my life have been trying to go high but I don’t want to do it littlest I just wanna go high you see my fireblowing the smoke make me tired and I want to put petro so that it go pick but I know it won’t cook my soup so to be a man he no mean sa...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trumpet / Cornet ID rotary valve

I've been striking out on google, so would anyone have any info on this, not sure if it is technically a cornet or trumpet. It has 4 rotary valves. It is marked on the bell, but the old time cursive, not sure what it say, FM Swan & co?, the "wan & co...

IMG_4326.JPG IMG_4327.JPG IMG_4325.JPG IMG_4334.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay just ripped me off?

I ordered a vintage accordion for $202.00 on Ebay. For some reason the Post Office returned the item. Seller complained, Ebay closed case and refused me a refund. What about the Ebay Guarantee? I have no item, and I am out $202.00 plus shipping. Buye...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Guitar Case Identity

Hi. My husband has a guitar case he'd like to sell. It's vintage and we've never seen one like it. We've searched the internet but can't come up with anything close. Perhaps it's not even a guitar case but came with a guitar we bought. The case opens...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vinyl Record Sellers

I needed to vent because I am so tired of seeing so many vinyl sellers that have no idea what they are doing. I like to look around at the competition and check the market and I am dumbfounded by the types of listings flooding ebay in this category. ...