Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

How does one report a seller of counterfeit coins?

I ran across a listing for silver dollars for 2.91 out of canada but in the small print the coin ships from China. Spot on silver today 28.40 so it has to be fake, especially since they are selling an 1884 morgan silver dollar.My earlier experience o...

Barbie

Hello. Are Barbie dolls ever counterfeited? I have some which I am fairly certain are authentic, but I want to know before putting them online. Are there any sites for authenticating Barbie dolls?

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

Calculated Shipment Rates

In English.....what is meant by changing listings under the new process of "Default Shipping Rates"? I sell vinyl products, and my listings all reflect EITHER a shipping rate of $5.50 (rarely this one) OR $6.00 90+% of my listings. Am I safe from thi...

so how does a return that goes missing in the USPS work?

Been doing this a long time and I do not think I have ever had this happen. Item being returned claimed defective has some scans but appears to be stuck in the same place for the last 8 days , return shipped 4/8, should of been 2 or 3 days. Of course...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Enhancing Transparency in eBay Selling Fees

Selling items on eBay is subject to various fees, including listing, ad, and transaction fees. These fees can sometimes be complex and challenging to track, especially when selling multiple items or dealing with various promotional offers.By providin...

Resolved! How do I send an invoice?

Hello, customer purchased a shirt from my store and the item was under Authenticity Guarantee (it was forced upon me when I was listing the item). However, when I try to send an invoice, this is what i get on ebay "item(s) that are part of the Authen...

Unable to list on my Ebay store

Anyone having or had a problem listing on there Ebay store? I have been unable to list since March 25 2024 and have called Ebay almost daily with about 10 hours of phone time by now. I have been passed off several times on each call and promised a ca...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS refusal to scan in items

Who has the issue with their local post office refusing to scan in items and making you drop them in a box? I have tried multiple times to have the clerk scan in my items and they get snippy and state that because "we" (USPS) give you (eBay sellers) ...

New videos "under review" for a seemingly long time

It has been nice being able to load a short video clip into photo section of a listing, but it has been disappointing to see that some of the videos I loaded over a week ago still show as, "under review," meaning they are not yet visible to prospecti...

Shipping rates calculation

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors