Forums moved with no post 2023
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Forums moved with no post 2023

help with identifcation

i have this lovely victorian water basin. i cant find anything like this. any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks to all in advance

berkley030.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique? lace Help.

Recently purchased this baby christening gown, it was sold as victorian. Whether it is, I don't know. Looking for someone who knows lace. I have been searching the net, reading articles, looking at photos, and still cannot determine if this is hand m...

Anyone hazard a guess?

I don't know anything about this piece. Only markings I could find was a name "Libbie" engraved on one side. The bowl is maybe bronze and the feet are dark, do not polish. Time period? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mystery Piece...Please Help ID

Thank you for any information you can provide. What it is, era, maker, value, etc. Is this piece victorian? The handle and plate beneath the handle are made of metal. Could be tin because the piece is very lightweight. The metal has a brass finish ov...

Cameo Help

This shell carving is set in 14k gold and has a signature on the back. Any input regarding its era/value or anything else you want to add is awesome.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Victorian Plaque

I need help identifying this item and its age and purpose.A rough translation of the front is "Victoria by the grace of God , Queen of Britain, Defender of the Faith" It is about 6" in diameter and about ¾" thick.Best guess is that it is made of hard...

Victoria Image Back Victoria Plaque Front
User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful