Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Motors Search is the worst it has ever been

I know I complained about this a while back. Now it is even worst then before. I am going to sell an original 1965 GTO Air Cleaner is decent shape I search 1965 GTO Air Cleaner and I get 754 items and most don't belong I search completed sold and I g...

"Too good to be true" scam?

I recently saw a posting on Facebook for a camper. when I messaged the person about the listing, I got a reply from someone else saying they would only correspond by email. She responded with many pictures of a well maintained camper for a much too g...

Ebay motors

Received invoice to pay for a car that a person placed on the facebook market and said that is using ebay motors to finalize payment. Invoice N731068282859.. could you verify if this is valid. I was given only 24 hrs to pay invoice. Thanks

0% Rating for Seller

The seller shows "[(309) 0%)] with 262 items sold. Why isn't there a rating for this seller?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order

I placed an order for front and back windows for my car. Either I'm being sent 2 front windows or I never received confirmation for the back one and my account was charged

Ending a auto action early?

My auto listing auto relisted. What if I receive an offer I'm willing to accept early? And, what if I don't want it to auto relist? Doug Also, seems like I would have had an opportunity to revise my listed b4 it relisted. I know I can add certain par...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY Motors scammed my family 800.00 LOSS

It was less than 24 hours when I contacted EBAY to inquire about the legitimacy of being required to pay an additional 600 insurance fee to deliver a vehicle by a supposed "verified ebay motors/offer up seller" who cashed my 800.00 in EBAY gift cards...

Vintage Motorcycle Helmet

 Can anyone tell me about these helmets? The one on the right is signed and I can't make out the signature. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Regards, sade11210412  

20231211_204329.jpg 20231211_210430.jpg 20231211_210451.jpg

Scammed yesterday on FB eBay Motors

"Your eBay Money Back Guarantee Order ID# 107332600361 Contact eBay Customer Support at: ebay@reply-sales-support.com In the case you need phone support, send us your phone no# and a good time to call you!"

false feedback kept on display over 8 years. Why

I had a buyer report negative feedback that was in no way accurate. The feedback has been kept on display for over 8 years and is displayed ahead of years of very positive feedback as a seller. Is this deliberate by ebay motors?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wheel

What does "opt WBH"stand for? optional ________? Sorry for the ignorance this is not an area I am familiar with

Most Marked as Helpful Authors