Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
BUYER BEWARE Canadian made cars
BUYER BEWARE Canadian made cars
before you buy a car get the VIN number and run it and make sure it is not made in Canada. Chrysler and a few other automakers will not warranty the c...
by in Motors | Updated by tony1963
Slowly getting there
Slowly getting there
I finally got my gallon of Slick Sand primer in and got the whole 56 chrysler primed.Slowly getting there here are a few pictures.Bruce.P.S. HAPPY FAT...
How long to wait for balance and item pickup?
How long to wait for balance and item pickup?
Hi all, I sold a dune buggy via auction and had the terms of payment clear in the auction. $500 deposit via PayPal within 24 hours and the balance due...
Listing Tools for Aftermarket Parts
Listing Tools for Aftermarket Parts
Hello, We are a new business that is looking to sell new auto parts on eBay. We are looking for a tool that will help us list all our parts and provid...
by in Motors | Updated by nova7000
Buyer beware!!
Buyer beware!!
I bought a corolla catback back in february. I was able to get it installed last week by a mechanic and came to find out that it was 12" short. I cont...
by in Motors | Updated by atikovi
Any Ford Bronco experts here?
Any Ford Bronco experts here?
I picked this up at a local swap meet. The seller told me that this was removed from a late 80's Ford Bronco, and that this was a special high perform...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
How to see only entire cars on Ebay motors? Not parts or accessories.
How to see only entire cars on Ebay motors? Not parts or accessories.
I want a certain make and model within a range of years, and I get thousands of accessories and parts, when all I want to see is complete cars, you kn...
by in Motors
Is This a Fraud Scam by a Craigslist Scammer?
Is This a Fraud Scam by a Craigslist Scammer?
We are looking at buying a travel trailer from this lady.She is emailing me with the name Caroline Hunley. In response to my email asking for more inf...
Promoting listings on Ebay Motors
Promoting listings on Ebay Motors
I would like to start a promotional campaign. From my understanding, if you have fixed price, multi-quantity, good til canceled listings on Ebay motor...
NEED HELP WITH FINDING A SHIPPER AND WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR?
NEED HELP WITH FINDING A SHIPPER AND WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR?
Here is the story my Mother and Father bought a new Dodge Dart 2 dr hard top in 1976, they gave it to my oldest sister in the 80's, fast forward to th...
by in Motors | Updated by dwoznia
buying unit thru ebay escrow
buying unit thru ebay escrow
I had found a motor home for sale on Craigs list, I notyfied the Seller and told her of my interest with the unit, she advised me that all transaction...
WANTED -- Centre Console & Door panel -- for BMW 1987 M6 (E24)
WANTED -- Centre Console & Door panel -- for BMW 1987 M6 (E24)
Would greatly appreciate hearing from someone who has a centre console and driver-side door panel (preferably WHITE) for a BMW 1987 M6 (E24).Thanks ve...
by in Motors
(BMW E24 635CSI L6 M6 Center Console Ashtray Cigarette Lighter Panel #132230808856)
(BMW E24 635CSI L6 M6 Center Console Ashtray Cigarette Lighter Panel #132230808856)
(BMW E24 635CSI L6 M6 Center Console Ashtray Cigarette Lighter Panel #132230808856) No way to contact the seller of the above item for more informatio...
by in Motors
Need help figuring out what this was off
Need help figuring out what this was off
I like to collect emblems and the like. For me the weirder and more obscure, the better. However I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this ...
by in Motors | Updated by mr_lincoln
03 G.M.C. Envoy bad hub bearing????
03 G.M.C. Envoy bad hub bearing????
Hi guys .I have an 03 envoy and am getting a roaring noise up by the pass.side wheel and it is getting louder.How can I tell if its a bad hub bearing?...
by in Motors | Updated by fisc-bruc
High volume sellers promo, create 3 vehicle listings, get next 3 with no insertion fee.
High volume sellers promo, create 3 vehicle listings, get next 3 with no insertion fee.
Just got this offer from Ebay today. Must be the first time in 10 years they have done a vehicle promo. Does that mean business for Ebay Motors is dow...
by in Motors | Updated by atikovi
buying a car
buying a car
I'm trying to buy a car. This is the email I received back. Does this seem to be a scam?? Has anyone done this with success. Read below and let me kno...
Where in the World can I find a Bench Seat for my 2012 E350 Box Truck?
Where in the World can I find a Bench Seat for my 2012 E350 Box Truck?
Where in the World can I find a Bench Seat for my 2012 E350 Box Truck? I bought a used 2012 E350 Box Truck with 2 Captains Chairs and I want to replac...
by in Motors | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Can Anyone Identify These Vintage Cal Custom Handle Things??
Can Anyone Identify These Vintage Cal Custom Handle Things??
I have 10 of these new old stock Cal Custom Hawk kits, I can't find any info on them as to what they fit or what they're actually used for. The handle...
10" Aluminum V Pulley
10" Aluminum V Pulley
Does anybody know what this pulley might have been used for? I got it at an estate sale in the garage of a man who had lots of old automotive tools, s...
by in Motors | Updated by rescuedobjects2
lets say i sell a vehicle with no reserve and it sells for $25,000.what are seller fees ?
lets say i sell a vehicle with no reserve and it sells for $25,000.what are seller fees ?
by in Motors | Updated by corndog2
Unreasonable Increase for placing a "Reserve" on cars for sale.
Unreasonable Increase for placing a "Reserve" on cars for sale.
The arbitary increase of $40.00 for placing a reserve price on cars for sale hurts my bottom line. I know Ebay needs to make money, but it shouldn't b...
Sold a vintage car now I'm being harassed!!
Sold a vintage car now I'm being harassed!!
So, I sold my husband vintage car through e-bay motors. The description, we felt, was very accurate & honest. The buyer, from the very beginning, was ...
Buying a car. What are the most important things I need to know?
Buying a car. What are the most important things I need to know?
Hi all. I'm in the market for a car. Right now I am only gathering knowledge and am not yet ready to buy because I don't feel prepared. I'd like to sw...
I'd like to verify 98 dodge 4x4 cummins 2500 for sale by SSgt. Karen Hudson
I'd like to verify 98 dodge 4x4 cummins 2500 for sale by SSgt. Karen Hudson
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
What's It Worth?
What's It Worth?
 2003 Mercedes E320 - 148k miles, extra clean.
by in Motors | Updated by chevy_*man
Tire Treads on Roadway
Tire Treads on Roadway
Yesterday afternoon driving to Atlanta there was yet again another truck tire blown all over the roadway. These are dangerous and represent a safety h...
Buffer, Polish and Wax - Recommendations?
Buffer, Polish and Wax - Recommendations?
I have a 2014 Mustang 5.0 in what I think is called "Deep Impact Blue". It's showing the fine, swirly scratches in the paint pretty bad. In the mornin...
by in Motors | Updated by pingpong517
ending listing totally by mistake - eBay Listing Spring Cleaning
ending listing totally by mistake - eBay Listing Spring Cleaning
Ebay stating this process on last Friday at 3:00pm. and i have over 50 listing ended by mistake. i am selling products in ebay motor (auto parts & acc...
by in Motors | Updated by urmarketoutlet
seller claims vehicles are certified pre-owned
seller claims vehicles are certified pre-owned
The seller chooses the certified pre-owned classification for some vehicles, but that's not the intention of the category. "Certified Pre-Owned" means...
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
Most Helpful Authors