Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Ford explorer problems ?
Ford explorer problems ?
I am looking at a 2003 model explorer, seems to run fine, plenty of new parts installed.Is there any thing I should look out for, it seems to be in go...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
Identifying 2 antique tools help needed
Identifying 2 antique tools help needed
Hi! I'm clearing my mom's house and I need help IDing these 2 tools so I can research them. Hoping there are some tool experts here? TIA!!the 1st tool...
by in Motors | Updated by cherisk8gr8
SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17/17)
SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17/17)
Today at 2:09 PMLet me explain the entire procedure.The car is located at Military Logistics Department in Topeka, KS, headquarters ready for shipping...
by in Motors | Updated by jr-41ford
Is there a place here to list the rights to a personalized license plate?
Is there a place here to list the rights to a personalized license plate?
Had the plate for years and in the process of the selling the car it's on. Obviously would only apply to people in my state but is there a catagory fo...
Need help to ID vintage oil/fuel tank
Need help to ID vintage oil/fuel tank
I have an odd oil or fuel can that I cannot identify. Does anyone know what this can was used for or on? It is round with a wire bail handle attached ...
WHY is eBay no longer a place to sell vintage car parts?
WHY is eBay no longer a place to sell vintage car parts?
I have had my seller account since 1999. I sell vintage, difficult-to-find NOS, and used, auto restoration parts... Nothing is reproduction, and they ...
Arbitration requirement from dealer at 11th hour
Arbitration requirement from dealer at 11th hour
Hi, I bought a car on ebay from a dealer, non refundable deposit. Sent loan checks, now they tell me prior to releasing the vehicle to the shipper tha...
PLease help me identify this tool
PLease help me identify this tool
I everyone, i need help identyfying this tool, I did not any marking on it, the circle in the head turns both ways with ratchet actionits 8" longThank...
by in Motors | Updated by li-ornesh
Car descriptions
Car descriptions
Why do so many car auction descriptions have the phrase "G80" in the first line where the model is?
by in Motors | Updated by ninovilloresi
How does eBay motors work?
How does eBay motors work?
Hello I'm looking for a car on eBay at auctions. I would like you to explain how it works because I have noticed that in certain cases and after sever...
by in Motors | Updated by atikovi
Craiglist vehicle for sale
Craiglist vehicle for sale
So I was looking at Craighlist and came across this truck Toyota Tacoma and the lady that is selling it claims to be in the MILITARY base in Nevada an...
by in Motors | Updated by li-ornesh
Car Selling Info
Car Selling Info
Greetings All: I have a car to sell with the payment method to be Cash (In Person) but the listing says BIN. How does a listing like this complete due...
Are Antique Cars covered by vehicle protection plan
Are Antique Cars covered by vehicle protection plan
over 20 Years old
by in Motors | Updated by mr.elmwood
Got the 56 Chrysler Windsor painted.
Got the 56 Chrysler Windsor painted.
My shoulder is feeling better and i finally got the 56 chrysler windsor painted.Here are a few pictures.Now looking to trade for a STATION WAGON.Bruce...
by in Motors | Updated by fisc-bruc
Thermostat in am '03 Grand Prix 3.8L
Thermostat in am '03 Grand Prix 3.8L
I now know I need to change the thermostat. Upper hose is hard and hot. Now, I have not had thermostat issues in decades, so, what I am seeing, confus...
EBay Motors search is frustrating!
EBay Motors search is frustrating!
I just hate not being able to search for parts unique to specific cars. If I input a year, make, model, the search returns page after page of gadgets ...
seller misrepresentation, not titled owner
seller misrepresentation, not titled owner
I won a car bid, paid a deposit only to find out the seller misrepresented himself as the titled owner but is not. He has never transfered the car tit...
by in Motors | Updated by mr.elmwood
Just had my worst experience on ebay when dealing with seller.
Just had my worst experience on ebay when dealing with seller.
Just had my worst experience on ebay when dealing with seller. Started out by the item (fuel injectors for my daughters car) being located in Californ...
by in Motors | Updated by milton.171
Has anyone used MotoLister?
Has anyone used MotoLister?
Has anyone used MotoLister software for listing motorcycle parts? Do you like it? Thinking of using it when my husband breaks down bikes.
by in Motors | Updated by recyclemotors707
What is this trim piece for?
What is this trim piece for?
I've got this NOS trim piece for a Ford that I have been having difficulty identifying. It is in a very worn and tattered Ford Service Parts box. Wher...
Mileage of Vehicle not Displayed in Search Results Any More
Mileage of Vehicle not Displayed in Search Results Any More
Recently Ebay removed the mileage of a vehicle from the search results page so now you have to go into the actual listing to see the mileage. When Eba...
by in Motors | Updated by jimjoh2
NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT
NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT
WORST LAYOUT EVER. I used to just browse local cars ending in a few hours and now you cant do it. No wonder Craigslist and facebook classifieds just k...
by in Motors | Updated by 62_gt_hawk
Seller does not have title to a vehicle sold on eBay
Seller does not have title to a vehicle sold on eBay
My seller (a car dealer) listed a car for sale ready for pick-up. I made payment and seller has confirmed receipt a few days ago. It now turns out I c...
by in Motors | Updated by racingnorton
Reporting a Buyer Scam
Reporting a Buyer Scam
We were almost scammed by a very clever buyer. They asked to purchase our car outside of Ebay which we refused. When the listing ended he asked again,...
Has anyone bought a vehicle through eBay?
Has anyone bought a vehicle through eBay?
Won a vehicle thru Ebay. Paid the seller the deposit via paypal and now need to pay the full amount. The vehicle is out of state and I will be shippin...
by in Motors | Updated by ke4fpb
FRAUD
FRAUD
Be warned of anyone trying to purchase a 1989 Porsche Turbo from a seller. He does not have the title under his name, and is listing the car to obtain...
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
Pitfalls of selling car on eBay
Pitfalls of selling car on eBay
Hi,im thinking of selling a pretty unique truck on eBay. The truck is 14 years old. I've never sold a car or truck on eBay and - even after reading ev...
seller claim the vehicle was sold elsewhere
seller claim the vehicle was sold elsewhere
I won an auction and I was very happy to win it after the challenge that continue till the last minute increment. It cost me time and nerve to win tha...
DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ON SELLING MOTORCYCLE PARTS. MOSTLY TITLES
DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ON SELLING MOTORCYCLE PARTS. MOSTLY TITLES
ID LIKE TO KNOW WHATS THE BEST ORDER TO LIST A PART. MAKE MODLE YEAR TYPE COMPATABILITY ECT. AND SHOULD I LIST DIFFRENT WAYS OF TO SAY A MODEL 1994-19...
GM Guide Glare Proof Rear View Mirron in box - YEAR
GM Guide Glare Proof Rear View Mirron in box - YEAR
Mirror is a brown color and in original Box. Does anyone know the years for this item? Same color as the Clock Delete Plate I have running. So maybe a...
by in Motors | Updated by bcover
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
Most Helpful Authors