Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Tire Sales and Top Brands
Tire Sales and Top Brands
What are other Customer and Retailers expiernece with their Favorite Tires, and their Worst Tire?
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
Help! Strange vintage motorcycle oil filter
Help! Strange vintage motorcycle oil filter
Hi!I have a vintage motorcycle original oil filter for which origin i don't know. A friend told me that it is from a vintage Harley? Does anybody know...
by in Motors | Updated by rune5302
What kind of car(s) do y'all drive? As many or few as you care to name. *take a break & talk Cars*
What kind of car(s) do y'all drive? As many or few as you care to name. *take a break & talk Cars*
Join in a little virtual Cars and coffee with sellers and buyers of eBay... What kind of car(s) do you guys and gals drive? Feel free to name your pro...
by in Motors | Updated by jr-41ford
2005 Acura Scam!
2005 Acura Scam!
This is a scam about a used car that someone was selling on offerup. To be honest, I almost fell for it because the scam was very elaborate and also q...
by in Motors | Updated by dubiousgain
CAR SCAM
CAR SCAM
BEWARE OF CAR SCAM I was looking for a car on craigslist. here is the thread. Hi again the car is stored with all the paperwork in eBay warehouse numb...
by in Motors | Updated by li-ornesh
I found a cherry 1965 Barracuda... is it a scam
I found a cherry 1965 Barracuda... is it a scam
My wifes old honda is on it's last leggsThe carb is dirty... and the springs they sag So I thought... I can find a new car.... on the interwebSo I wen...
What Renault is this for?
What Renault is this for?
These two Renault rims were in my father-in-law's garage, (which we are cleaning out). Can somebody tell me which model / year they are for? They meas...
by in Motors | Updated by rescuedobjects2
I think a dealer is trying to jump title me with a lemon. What do I do?
I think a dealer is trying to jump title me with a lemon. What do I do?
Hi, I bought a car on ebay from a used auto dealer, but the title is still the original owner from a state across the country. Worse, cars check engin...
by in Motors | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Vehicle not found on eBay
Vehicle not found on eBay
I got a follow up email regarding the sale of a vehicle on craigslist. She wants to set the sale up through ebay motors. I am copy and pasting the con...
by in Motors | Updated by chevy_*man
Winter projects
Winter projects
I wanted to share a couple of photos of things happening here in Arkansas on my Nomad and my '40, both mechanical and cosmetic. If anyone else has any...
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
Vintage hood ornament
Vintage hood ornament
I have someone asking and I have no idea. This is everything I know.
Dodge pickup auto part found on the ground under front of my pickup - anyone know what this is?
Dodge pickup auto part found on the ground under front of my pickup - anyone know what this is?
into it one day Nissan Altima SLhood since I always parked - $1000
into it one day Nissan Altima SLhood since I always parked - $1000
2003 Nissan Altima cost included including delivery and handling to your address.Said selling car because it was her deceased sons.Listed on craigslis...
by in Motors | Updated by riptwo0
Seeking help to identify antique car photo – I think 1907 or before.
Seeking help to identify antique car photo – I think 1907 or before.
Hi, could some antique car experts help me with identification. I have 2 views of this car that I think date to 1907 or before. It was in a photo albu...
eBay Buyer Protection Payment Invoice - Case ID#7179039162
eBay Buyer Protection Payment Invoice - Case ID#7179039162
eBay Buyer Protection Payment Invoice - Case ID#7179039162eBay Buyer Protection Order Summary Dear, eBay Seller Megan Sandres started the transaction ...
How hard is it to replace king pins on a 56 chrysler?
How hard is it to replace king pins on a 56 chrysler?
O.K. I jinsked my self saying how good my 56 chrysler is. I checked the front end and on the pass. side there is a tiny movement in that king pin.I kn...
Am I being scammed?
Am I being scammed?
I received this email last night, and I wanted to make sure everything in it is legit. I have never purchased a car off eBay before so I do not know h...
Stolen 1969 Mustang Cruise control parts
Stolen 1969 Mustang Cruise control parts
Good Afternoon !Does anyone know if a complete cruise control system, bought on eBay ( April 26th, 2015 ) and was to have been delivered to my home on...
Vehical Protection Plan
Vehical Protection Plan
If I pay for a car with a Cashiers Check is it covered under the Vehicle Protection Plan or do you have to use Paypal to get coverage??
by in Motors | Updated by ripsmc
CAR Scam ****Military Logistic Department form Omaha,****
CAR Scam ****Military Logistic Department form Omaha,****
I was looking for a car on craigslist and this were it was going until I started doing a little research. I live over a 1000 miles from Omaha and seve...
by in Motors | Updated by b4b4b4b
O'Reilly's auto parts
O'Reilly's auto parts
Google them. In parts search, put in 121g.This is an imporatnt car part we all need.
craigslist vehicle fraud
craigslist vehicle fraud
were to of the names used to try selling me two vehicles off of craigslist....the support number was different from ebays cust support, and they wante...
EBay will not honor its VPP vehicle protection program
EBay will not honor its VPP vehicle protection program
I purchased a vehicle on ebay over four months ago in August seller claims vehicle is just like the 800 miles. When I received the vehicle it was wrec...
LOOKING FOR A WHEEL PULLER FOR A 56 CHRYSLER
LOOKING FOR A WHEEL PULLER FOR A 56 CHRYSLER
I am having trouble with a rear brake hanging up on the 56 chrysler Windsor.I need a puller to remove the brake drums on her due to the tapered axel t...
by in Motors | Updated by fisc-bruc
1930s car need help ID'ing close-ups of hood ornament
1930s car need help ID'ing close-ups of hood ornament
Hi all, I am having trouble ID'ing this car. I've searched through tons of mid-1930s hood ornaments and have found a few that are similar - namely the...
by in Motors | Updated by jgf_photos_and_antiques
I brought a car from eBay motors
I brought a car from eBay motors
I haven't received my car I brought and nobody have got in contact with me about it and I was on the way to get a lawyer what is my next steps
dealing with abusive sellers?
dealing with abusive sellers?
i am dealing with a first time seller- who is 8 hrs away! near the canadian boarder! I purchased a car- paid for it and went through ebay to deliver i...
by in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
1988 Toyota 22-re Engine >either very good, used or reman
1988 Toyota 22-re Engine >either very good, used or reman
by in Motors | Updated by marinermikes
late 1940s car - need help ID'ing
late 1940s car - need help ID'ing
Hi, I am having a lot of trouble identifying this car. The emblem is either an 8 or a B, which after much research I was not able to identify, and the...
by in Motors | Updated by toni9529
Should i paint it?
Should i paint it?
I know now leaving the old paint is kinda the in thing with a lot of people lately.I am not sure if i should paint the old 56 chrysler or leave it how...
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Whether you’re a seasoned dealer or new to the industry, check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.