cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motors
Start a Discussion
Sending a second chance offer.
Sending a second chance offer.
I listed a car and am getting no response from the high bidder. I want to send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder, but when I go to the ...
in Motors | Updated by heavymedde
Question on Dealer Prep Fees
Question on Dealer Prep Fees
Can dealers charge a preparation/processing/document fee over and above the final bid/selling price of a vehicle? Yes or no, and is there a policy pag...
in Motors | Updated by legitimate_bidder
Is This A Grease Dust Cap?
Is This A Grease Dust Cap?
Hi, It is 2 1/4"W x 1 1/4"H, some kind of metal, doesn't stick to a magnet. In one area it looks like maybe it has black paint on it.Any information a...
in Motors | Updated by chrysylys
requesting a Refund
requesting a Refund
I hope someone out there can help me. Have been trying to get a refund on a purchase from E-bay that went bad. Tried to purchase a truck on Craigslist...
Chevy Big Block heads sold by
Chevy Big Block heads sold by
Has anyone out there in E-bay land purchased bbc aluminum heads from. I'm having problems finding head gaskets that do not overlap/sit inside the comb...
in Motors | Updated by tony1963
Buyer wants to cancel order after paying full but not yet taking delivery of antique truck
Buyer wants to cancel order after paying full but not yet taking delivery of antique truck
Ok- sold an old truck on ebay to someone many states away. The buyer claims their spouse said no way after they paid in full for the vehicle ( $500 pa...
in Motors | Updated by chrysylys
Question about selling fees and non-payment for auto
Question about selling fees and non-payment for auto
I just sold a car and put a required deposit within 48 hours in the listing. The buyer has not paid it yet, (it's been 24) and it is causing me to won...
in Motors | Updated by sockmonkeydave
Help to ID these auto parts
Help to ID these auto parts
Looking for information on the items in picture. Have been searching to find out what vehicle these items might be for. I thought maybe a Lincoln. No ...
in Motors | Updated by jr-41ford
ID this dash , yes this is a test
ID this dash , yes this is a test
in Motors | Updated by riptwo0
cover photo
cover photo
How can I change which photo is the cover photo in my listing ?
Looking for old extra long wheel base vans
Looking for old extra long wheel base vans
Hi thereI have had a good look around for the old road legal end of life vans for about £1000There seam to be plenty of short wheel base some long/ me...
I think a dealer is trying to jump title me with a lemon. What do I do?
I think a dealer is trying to jump title me with a lemon. What do I do?
Hi, I bought a car on ebay from a used auto dealer, but the title is still the original owner from a state across the country. Worse, cars check engin...
Has anyone used MotoLister?
Has anyone used MotoLister?
Has anyone used MotoLister software for listing motorcycle parts? Do you like it? Thinking of using it when my husband breaks down bikes.
in Motors | Updated by forhisglory73
What is the best way to ship 4 tires? Any advice?
What is the best way to ship 4 tires? Any advice?
Hi Ebay Community, I have 4 tires that I need to sell. I am considering selling them on Ebay because I do not trust Craigslist anymore. Does anyone ha...
in Motors | Updated by jeffus_2appv
Will these the info below
Will these the info below
  Will these the info below     Versatile VE226 24 5-115      
Too many auctions on simular items
Too many auctions on simular items
Search SCTA and You get 5282 items, 2861 of them are shift knobs from the same seller. NOT ok
rusted through XJ's that DON'T RUN
rusted through XJ's that DON'T RUN
Let's see, these guys sell rusted through XJ's that DON'T RUN and end up costing more than you could've ever imagined. As for their "Service" and "Bui...
does ebay motors require vanilla visa cards for auto purchase
does ebay motors require vanilla visa cards for auto purchase
can you check if this deal is legit or a scam? I received this invoice from ebay motors. ebay motors payment invoice. I've only had email contact with...
in Motors | Updated by bob-o-71
Do not buy Midas Sportiva HID from fortemotors
Do not buy Midas Sportiva HID from fortemotors
They will not cover the 2 year warranty they advertise. I bought this in May 2016 and has failed in 5 months of use.They will communicate with you but...
in Motors | Updated by corndog2
Advertising
Advertising
Why is that when I type in a specific item under Motors, there are thousands of totally unrelated items come up? for example, I type in 1950 Oldsmobil...
Scam
Scam
Car SCAM using craigslist or offer up to SAY THEY ARE SELLING OFF OF WHAT & NEED YOUR INFO TO START. ( I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL ADS WHERE NAMES AND INFO AN...
in Motors | Updated by mr.elmwood
Motor With 67k miles...Prove it
Motor With 67k miles...Prove it
It should come back to a Ford 460 motor out of an older truck. The seller claims the motor has only 67,000+\- miles on it and provides a picture of th...
in Motors | Updated by tony1963
Need help navigating the Seller part of the site
Need help navigating the Seller part of the site
I ran an auction on a van in ebay Motors last month and can't get back to the part of my seller info to access the old ad. I'm logged in and every tim...
in Motors | Updated by 4x4montana
Are eBay motor frauds still common?
Are eBay motor frauds still common?
i received an email from a seller who is claiming to sell their car through eBay motors. The email looks real but I've read there are scams? How do I ...
CAR Scam ****Military Logistic Department form Omaha,****
CAR Scam ****Military Logistic Department form Omaha,****
I was looking for a car on craigslist and this were it was going until I started doing a little research. I live over a 1000 miles from Omaha and seve...
Does anybody have a panoramic sunroof? Pros and cons?
Does anybody have a panoramic sunroof? Pros and cons?
I am looking at some newer model cars and some have the panoramic sunroof.Basically 2 sunroofs that operate together so that the back seat folks have ...
in Motors | Updated by corndog2
Taking a car to the scrap yard.
Taking a car to the scrap yard.
The back window and doors are gone, so can I toss in a few broken windshields I have lying around?
in Motors | Updated by fuzzface50
To define the car model
To define the car model
Hi, here on the attached photo is the Morgan. Anyone would tell me the exact model?
in Motors | Updated by perpetuummobile
E-bay Motors
E-bay Motors
I have been scammed big time seller used E-Bay to scam me new user on E-bay had no prior deals and I purchased a 1976 Porsche from him as soon as the ...
How can I contact eBay by phone?Phone number to customer service
How can I contact eBay by phone?Phone number to customer service
I need to call customer service , but their number is nowhere to be found.
in Motors | Updated by quiltgeek
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count